𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

episode 2~ sink or swim part two ~

episode 2
~ sink or swim part two ~

"so, this is where we'll be hiding out from the fbi. what do you think?"

"i think we should update our tetanus shots."

"hey-"

"hold on," mister davenport interrupted chase, and turned to valerie, softly pulling her to the side. "your dad found chris. they're in the room on the left."

quickly following his directions, she entered the room, where she was instantly knocked to the ground and cuffs were placed around her wrists.

"ouch."

"hey, sis," chris tilted his head to the side. "room's soundproof, so the short one won't be able to hear us—well, pretty sure they're all unconscious already."

at those words, valerie jumped to her feet and tried to geo-leap out of the room, but nothing happened.

"cuffs," he deadpanned, swiping his foot but his sister managed to slide out of the way.

"why are you here? with douglas?"

"you always get everything. you get the girls, dad's attention, hidden abilities, good grades, everything."

"that's not my fault," val mumbled, kicking him in the ribs and hitting the metal against his head.

"i have to prove myself worthy to dad."

"yeah, and working with the enemy isn't going to do that."

"you know what, let's fight. fair and square," chris furrowed his eyebrows, reaching for the keys before realizing they were gone.

slowly, he looked up and saw his twin swinging them around, a huge smile on her face.

"i don't need to be free to beat you," valerie smirked, tossing the keys to the aside. not wanting to waste any time, chris swung, punching her right in the eye. "yep, that's leaving a mark."

since neither of them got tired easily, it went on for a couple of minutes until valerie roughly dropped chris to the cold, hard concrete ground.

rolling over to the keys, she freed herself and slid back to her brother, who was struggling to catch his breath.

"do better next time, and i don't mean the whole fighting. deep down, i know you're a good person. you don't need to prove to dad that you're the better twin or something; you need to prove to him that you're a good kid, that you don't just fuck around and only care about yourself.