𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

episode 6~ not so smart phone ~

episode 6
~ not so smart phone ~

"hey, guys, check it out. we just got our first paychecks from tech town," chase announced as he walked into the lab, where valerie, leo and adam were setting up pins for bowling.

spotting her girlfriend not too far behind, val pat adam's hat back and jumped up to her feet, making her way over to bree.

"nice! what are you gonna spend it on? a video game? new kicks? a birthday gift for a siblings who wants a video game and new kicks?"

"nope. i'm gonna open a savings account."

"i want to like you, but you make it so hard," bree spoke, interlocking her hand with val's and dragging her over to adam. "we all got one," she interrupted chase, letting go of the other girl's hand to pull out her new phone.

"i got mine before you," val mumbled, surprising bree.

"what? how?"

"my dad owns tech town."

"your dad—you have to come with me to my next shift!" bree exclaimed, pressing a button in the elevator so that they could get to the living room.

"are you trying to use me to get a promotion or something at your job?"

"maybe."

"i'll go on one condition—go with me to the movies tonight."

"deal," bree chuckled, leaning in for a kiss.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"whose limo's blocking the bus lanes?" leo asked.

"i don't know but i've always wanted to ride in one. they look so classy."

a trumpet began to play before valerie could say something, and an older man rolled a red carpet onto the floor right by the entrance. moving to the side, perry walked in.

"mornin', sewer sacks!"

"then again, looks can be deceiving," bree mumbled.

"sorry about blocking the bus lanes. can't walk too far in these. haven't worn heels this high since i did the pageant tour."

"pageant? you were in beauty pageants?" val furrowed her eyebrows, cocking her head towards bree.

"yep, never won though. apparently, it's not a talent to squat-lift a 250-pound barbell while rocking a bikini."

"and yet, look how far it's got you."