𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

episode 18~ the curse of the screaming skull ~

episode 18
~ the curse of the screaming skull ~

"but they're just kids, donny!"

"so are oliver and kaz!" mister davenport shouted back, taking a deep breath and quieting down, not wanting anyone to hear the two. "listen, i know this would be putting them in danger, but they're prepared and they'll have each other."

"i know, but valerie can't control her superpowers yet. she's still falling through walls during our training and seeing people's bones at random times. heck, she sometimes crashes into walls while using her x-ray vision."

"you've got to believe in her. we've got time, and valerie's a quick learner."

"i do believe in her!" douglas groaned. "it's just that i feel as though this is too much pressure. like i said, they're just kids."

"and like i said, they have each other," donald replied, jumping when he heard footsteps.

"am i interrupting something?" val inquired, raising an eyebrow and acting as if she didn't eavesdrop on the last bit of the conversation.

"no, you're not. donny was just telling me the rules again before he took the students to that so called museum," douglas quickly answered, chuckling when his brother rolled his eyes and waved them off, patting val on his way out. "okay, i have to go to the mainland for a supply run later today, so let's get started on training."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"douglas was right. this place is creepy."

"i still can't believe you convinced me to come," jenna mumbled, looking around the vines on the deserted island the five were currently exploring.

"okay, seen it, saw it, done, dooley out," leo exclaimed after hearing birds squawking.

"leo. i can't believe you. you just watched a horror movie marathon and now you're scared?"

"i am not scared. i wanna leave for a very manly reason. i have a blister on my pinky toe."

"the island is full of animals i've never seen before. some of them aren't even in my database," chase geeked out, walking ahead of everyone else when some leaves began to move. "whoa! here comes one crashing through the underbrush. i bet it's an exotic wild boar."

"you were right," bree and val spoke in unison once perry revealed herself.

"why are you wearing gloves?"

"don't wanna devalue any rare finds with my oily fingers. also, i'm on an island with four people i despise. mom always said, 'never leave fingerprints.'"