𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

episode 21~ rise of the secret soldiers part one ~

episode 21
~ rise of the secret soldiers part one ~

"wait, so we actually have action figures?"

"yeah! also, don't give bionics to toys," chase furrowed his eyebrows.

"where'd you guys even go?" bree asked, setting her chin on valerie's shoulder.

"we spent the holidays with one of our dad's old friends and her son over in philadelphia," chris responded.

"good news, my famous bionic peeps!" leo exclaimed as jenna opened the front door.

"your new pr's came through big time," she grinned, glancing back at leo, who set down the box he was carrying.

"please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. we always lose."

"probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!"

"in my defense, i thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer," adam shrugged.

"it happens to the best of us," chris pat his back.

"it really doesn't," the others all mumbled in unison.

"anyways, you remember that big magazine interview i got you guys? the article just came out, thanks to yours truly, leo dooley of dooley entertainment, a subsidiary of leocorp."

"i hate working with you," jenna slowly shook her head.

"well, i'm happy for that article."

they all glanced at valerie, who shrugged in response and walked over to leo, mumbling a quick 'awesome'.

"wait, i wanna see!" they all followed, taking magazines from jenna and leo's extended arms.

"wait, the reporter interviewed all of us. why is adam the only one on the cover?"

"this whole article makes it sound like he's in charge."

"'adam davenport is the bionic team's leader, strong-man, and all-around superstar'. what?"

"ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!" adam laughed, leaning back and falling onto the couch.

"hold on, listen to this. 'along with adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions'. it's like you and i barely even exist!"