𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

episode 10~ three minus bree ~

episode 10
~ three minus bree ~

"hey, did you guys know we had a study abroad program?"

"why would i go to another country to do something i don't do here?" adam furrowed his eyebrows.

"look, it says you get to spend a while semester at a high school in australia, and guess what? i applied!"

"boo," valerie scrunched up her face, sending her girlfriend a thumbs down.

"cool! kelly porter went last year. she got sucker punched by a kangaroo."

"well, alright. i guess we're going to australia."

"uh, no, no, no. no way, this is my thing. i can finally be on my own, i can study, travel, make new friends."

"what about val?" chase inquired.

"oh, i signed her up to," bree smiled.

"good to know."

"i hate to be a wet blanket-"

"no you don't," leo interrupted.

"but mister davenport is never gonna let you do this. you can't go on missions if you're halfway across the world."

"well, sure i can. i mean, i haven't figured out all the details yet, but there's gotta be a way to make it work."

"i can geo-leap us," the hispanic shrugged, causing bree to excitedly point at her.

"she's got a point."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"okay, guys, we don't have a lot of time, so let's get to work on your chips."

"what about chris?" val asked, slapping adam's hand away from all the buttons in front of him.

"i still have to make sure krane didn't do anything to his chip, but as soon as it's confirmed that everything is alright then i'll go over to your house to do this. where's bree?"

"uh-"

"she's at the panic inferno concert!"

"adam!"

"i'm sorry! he broke me, this guy's good."

"get into your capsules. i'll go get her after i extract your chips."

"i can't believe you went to that concert when i specifically told you not to," donald scolded bree as the two left the elevator and walked into the lab.

"i cannot believe that you jumped on stage and begged every member of the band to sign your t-shirt."

"i most certainly did not," he scoffed. "i got all of 'em, didn't i? huh? look, that's beside the point! you are in big trouble!"