𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

episode 26~ the vanishing part two ~

episode 26
~ the vanishing part two ~

"adam, bree, chase and i will go this way. douglas, you, valerie, chris and leo take the other side."

"guys!"

"daniel, you're okay," douglas sighed, hugging his son.

"where's jenna?" val inquired, her fists still balled in a fist.

"hiding in the other room with the rest of the students. come on." without thinking, they all followed him.

and that's where they went wrong.

"wow! man. this place is fancy."

"don't worry. i have the name of her decorator."

"really?" donald asked hopefully.

"no!"

"where are they?" chase spoke out just as valerie looked around with her x-ray vision, regretting not doing it beforehand.

"the doors are locking."

"what's going on?"

"it's a trap," val huffed, glancing over at the back wall, which was sliding open.

"well, well, well. so nice to see the family all together."

"giselle, you got five seconds to tell me where the rest of the kids are before i blast you," douglas warned.

"one thousand one. one thousand two. one thousand three, one thousand four," she stopped at a computer, letting out a gasp after pushing a button. "there they are."

"wait. how is daniel in there and out here? this is just like the last to me we were here with the two chases. this lady and her magic tricks. she gets me every time," adam jumped.

"that's not my son," douglas realized, now pointing his gun at the boy.

"that's where you're wrong. i am your son, just not the one you think," he smirked, allowing giselle to adjust something on her watch. within seconds, the boy who they believed was daniel transformed into someone else.

someone who was presumed dead.

"marcus?"

"good to see ya...dad. what's wrong? no hug, no 'good to see you.' where's the love?" the android smirked, throwing his arms out into exasperation as douglas pointed his gun back to giselle.