𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

episode 23~ space colony part one ~

episode 23
~ space colony part one ~

"ugh, i am so happy mister davenport gave everyone the day off."

"obviously doesn't apply for me," valerie interrupted in a mutter, waving an old magazine at her girlfriend.

"it is way too hot to train," bree continued after a small glare.

"yeah, well, lucky for you, your brother's a bionic air conditioner."

"adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over—oh, good heavens, that is so much better!"

jenna pushed chase aside, cooling herself off for a couple of moments before tapping adam and blowing the same amount, allowing the twins to cool down as well.

"get my back. get my back."

"hey, guys," tasha announced her presence as she hopped out of the hydro loop with a large grin on her face.

"hey," everybody responded, all leaning in for a hug.

"ahem! everybody, i have a very important announcement. i...donald davenport...am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet."

"what?"

"do aliens exist?" chris whispered to the older man, hoping no one else heard his question.

"of course they do," adam scoffed in response, embarrassing the balderas' boy.

"behold...my very own space colony," mister davenport exclaimed, pressing a button on the cyber desk to show a picture of the colony.

"woah."

"what?"

"wow, that's amazing."

"you've colonized a planet? why didn't you tell me?"

"because it was top secret."

"you should be glad he didn't tell you. he would not stop blabbering about it," martin shook his head as he entered the room, setting his tablet down to accept a hug from the twins and the blonde whom he basically saw as his daughter.

"and because every time i tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half or sink it."

"hey, that is not...yeah, it is true," adam shrugged.