𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

i was gonna do the spy fly episode but i got lazy haha
i keep skipping episodes im sorry

i was gonna do the spy fly episode but i got lazy hahai keep skipping episodes im sorry

"you three missed school yesterday, not that i didn't enjoy it. but it's been happening way too much lately. look at this attendance report," perry said as val walked up to the siblings.

"you still keep paper records?" chase and val asked at the same time.

"you know, we have computers now, also indoor plumbing and fire," chase finished off.

"do you really wanna poke the bear?"

"do you really wanna use that analogy?"

"shut it, dooley!" the principal exclaimed. "i've been working out. don't make me flex my guns."

"oh dear god, please don't," valerie mumbled, not trying to be traumatized. principal perry gave her a look.

"you three are in big trouble."

"oh, actually we're not," bree said, pulling out a piece of paper. "we have a note from our dad. he signed it and everything."

"with his name," adam added.

"oh, well, im sorry. my bad. that changes absolutely nothing!" perry ripped up the note. "just because your dad let's you cut school doesn't mean i have to. somebody has to be the disciplinarian. it's like i tell my cats," the adult spoke, hissing at the end. "see you three in detention!"

"great. we miss school for a mission and get punished," chase sighed as perry walked away. "this isn't fair."

"life ain't fair, haircut," valerie patted his back, walking away just like their principal did moments ago.

"where are you going?" the boy yelled after her.

"to find my band!"

                                         ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"entering!" val said, walking into the davenport mansion, to see a happy leo and mr davenport fighting with a robot.

"leo, where is everybody? i sent out a mission alert and no one is responding."

"detention," valerie answered for the younger boy.

"they're probably getting flipped and ripped as we speak."

"no bueno," she shook her head, sitting down on the couch.

"there is an underground gas leak and the hazmat team cannot contain it. i need adam, bree, and chase to shut it down."

"i can help," val offered.

"let me help," leo ignored her, standing up, causing the two to laugh. "oh not you too," leo complained, slapping his best friend with a pillow.