Part 118

Jungkook took Tae to the back garden of the university and kept walking towards the furthest corner of the garden. 

Tae gasped at the sight in front of him as Jungkook finally stopped walking indicating that they had reached their destination. 

Tae's eyes grew wide in amazement as he took in the beautiful sight in front of him. In front of him sat a rustic bench between a rose bush, beautiful pink climbing roses surrounding the bench, the whole place filled with the intoxicating aroma of the roses. The whole place looked as if it's a part of Haven. 

Jungkook looked to his side and smiled seeing his husband looking at the place with wide wonder filled eyes

"Come baby" Jungkook said and took Tae to the bench and made him sit on it with himself sitting beside the boy. 

"Wow Kookie, this place is so beautiful! It's breathtaking!" Tae finally voiced out coming back from his astounded state and looking around. 

Jungkook smiled hearing Tae's words, "it is, isn't it?" He said. 

"Yes Kookie, this place looks totally divine, like it's a part of heaven" Tae replied turning to face Jungkook. 

"Right, today this place indeed looks like heaven" Jungkook looked at Tae with his eyes filled with nothing but pure love, "and you know why?" He asked. 

"Why?" Tae questioned. 

Jungkook cupped Tae's cheek and looked deeply into his eyes, "because today an Angel is sitting here, you, my Angel" Jungkook said, making Tae smile bashfully as the boy lowered his eyes, feeling shy hearing his husband's words, "Kookie, what are you saying" Tae said biting his lower lip. 

Jungkook smiled fondly at his shy husband, "what, I'm saying the truth only, you are my Angel aren't you?" He said, pecking Tae's lips. Tae buried his face in Jungkook's chest hearing it, the bashful smile never leaving his lips. Jungkook lovingly kissed the top of Tae's head, "my adorable Angel" he said in a voice full of adoration for the boy in his arms. 

Tae slowly raised his head and pecked Jungkook's cheek, "and you are my innocent bunny, only mine" he voiced out. Jungkook smiled like a happy bunny, "always yours" he told Tae and booped their noses making the boy giggle. 

"I didn't know that our university has such a beautiful place inside it," Tae said once he controlled his laughter. 

"Not many people know about this place. Actually I wonder if anyone apart from me knows about this place given that no one really comes here" Jungkook replied. 

"Then how do you know about this place?" Tae asked curiously. 

"I kinda accidentally discovered this place." Jungkook answered.