Part 80

It's been ten days since Jungkook came back from Singapore. Ten days since a violent storm had hit the lives of the once happy couple. One of them had thought that he lost his love forever while the other was on verge of losing his love. 

It's been ten days since Tae had gone through the heart wrenching experience of losing Jungkook, his love, his husband. Though he didn't really lose Jungkook, Jungkook did come back to him, Tae lost himself in the emotional turmoil that he had been through. 

It's been ten days since Jungkook came back home with the hope that he will meet a happy, smiling Tae. But what he encountered back at home, was worse than his biggest nightmare. He found his love in a total heartbroken state. The once lively boy whose eyes spoke volumes, Jungkook had found the same boy looking lifeless, staring at the moon with blank eyes. Jungkook, though he didn't die in the plane crash, he indeed was on the verge of losing his life that day. Because he was on the verge of losing Tae and it's an open secret that Tae is Jungkook's life, he would rather die himself than losing Tae. 

Though the couple had to go through immense pain that day, God did show some mercy on them, he didn't take them away from each other. The couple had returned into each other's arms. But the question is, did everything else return to normal?

Well sadly the answer is no. Hardly anything had returned to normal or should I say Tae had returned to normal state. 

It's been nine days since Jungkook had brought Tae back to their home from hospital. In these nine days there are hardly any changes in Tae's condition. He still doesn't let Jungkook out of sight even for a moment except for the times when one of them had to use the washroom, even then in every two minutes Tae would keep calling Jungkook's name to make sure that he was there. 

"Kookie, are you there?" That's what the boy would ask and Jungkook would answer him saying "yes baby I am here only."

All the other times Tae would stay glued to Jungkook. Everytime Jungkook would go to the kitchen to cook, Tae would follow him there. For the first two days Tae sat at the dining table and kept staring at Jungkook while the latter cooked. But then something happened on the third day. 

While chopping veggies for making dinner Jungkook had accidentally dropped the knife on the floor. He had bent down behind the counter and knelt on the floor to search for it. It took just two minutes for him to find the damned knief but the damage was already done. By the time he had picked the knief up from the floor, he heard Tae shouting and crying for him. 

"Kookie, no please don't disappear, please come back, kookieee" 

Jungkook hurriedly got up from his kneeling position and looked at the dining table only to see Tae crying frantically as the boy kept pleading with him to come back. Jungkook's heart broke once more as he saw love in that pitiful state. 

Tae had seen Jungkook disappearing behind the counter, but when the older boy didn't come out of there for more than a minute, Tae's fear of Jungkook suddenly disappearing once again resurfaced. All the memories of that cursed day came back to him and he started crying and shouting for Jungkook. 

It had taken more than an hour for Jungkook to finally calm the crying boy down, that too after many reassuring words and lots of kisses. That night Tae had fallen asleep without having a morsel of food and Jungkook too had starved himself. 

After that day Tae always sat on the kitchen counter while Jungkook cooked so that he wouldn't lose sight of Jungkook even for a moment. 

The only improvement that had happened so far in Tae's condition, is that he has stopped having nightmares. For the first three days every night the boy had woken up from his sleep, shouting, crying, drenched in sweat. But that eventually stopped or more like  Jungkook had made that stop.