Part 19

Jungkook is waiting for Tae in front of his school. Tae hadn't talked to him in the last four days. It's not like he himself made an effort to talk. But then again he didn't try it because he thought Tae wouldn't like it. After all Tae did tell Jungkook that he doesn't like the former interfering in his matters. So Jungkook kept quiet too.

But this morning when he saw the flat tire of Tae's car, he volunteered to drop him to the school. It's ok if Tae doesn't want to talk to him but he can't ignore his duty as husband. So dropped Tae & told him, he'll take him home back. And that's why he is waiting here right now.

He saw Tae coming out of the school gates. He frowned looking at the expression on the younger boy's face. His face had a pained heartbroken look & there were tears flowing down his eyes. "Why is he crying?" Jungkook thought.

Suddenly Jungkook noticed a fully loaded truck coming from Tae's right side but the boy was walking  in a trance & didn't seem to notice the truck. Jungkook's eyes widened in horror.

Then the truck honked loudly & that seemed to bring the boy back from his trance. But as he noticed the truck racing towards him, he just stood there closing his eyes as if waiting for the truck to hit him. Jungkook was even more horrorstruck seeing this. He ran towards Tae as fast as he can.

"No Tae please move from there. What are you doing? Why are you not moving?" He thought while running.

The truck was almost at a arms length from Tae when Jungkook finally pulled Tae out of the way of the racing truck calling his name loudly,

"TAEHYUNG!!"

As he pulled Tae, they both fell on the side of the road as an impact of the sudden pull, Tae on Jungkook. Jungkook got up & put Tae's head on his lap. Tae had his eyes closed.

"Tae, Taehyung open your eyes " Jungkook pleaded the unconscious boy in his arms while patting his cheeks gently. But the boy didn't open his eyes. Jungkook got panicked. He lifted Tae in his arms & took him to his car & immediately drove away to hospital.

Jungkook is pacing outside the emergency ward. He is still horrorstruck from the events that happened earlier. The thought of what could've happen if he had failed to pull Tae out of the truck's way made him heart stop beating. For a moment he felt like he was going to loose Tae, going to loose his life. He is still very much scared. It's nearly an hour doctors are checking on Tae but why no one is coming out. What did happen to Tae. He is going to be alright isn't he? All these thoughts are making him feel scared & miserable.

Finally a doctor came out.

"Kim Taehyung's guardian?" He asked.

"It's me" Jungkook came forward.

"What is relation with the patient?"

"I'm his husband, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook answered "doctor what happened to him? Why did he faint? Is he alright?" He kept shooting questions at the doctor.

"He seemed to be in a lot of stress. Plus it looks like he wasn't taking good care of himself. He's quite weak which is not good for him. You are his husband so I assume you know about his special condition. This type of sudden stress is not good for him. This may cause problem in future if he ever gets pregnant. So you need to be very careful about him. As of now he's ok. He'll soon regain his conscious. We are shifting him in a room. You can go & see him there." The doctor told Jungkook & left from there.