Part 107

Jungkook entered the plane holding Tae's hand in his. They are going to travel in business class. As they entered an air hostess showed them their seats. 

The couple went and settled on their seats. Tae was sitting beside the window and Jungkook next to him. Soon the announcement for the seat belt came and then the plane started taking off. 

As the plane was taking off Jungkook's looked at his husband only to find the boy sitting there with a pained expression on his face, his eyes were squeezed shut, he was biting his lower lip and his ears had turned bright red. He turned to the boy as much as his seat belt permitted and cupped his cheek. 

"Are you okay baby?" He asked worried only to have Tae open his eyes that were brimming with tears, "No, my ears hurt so much. They always hurt while taking off" Tae informed his husband. 

"Oh my poor baby" Jungkook immediately placed his hands on Tae's ears and started massaging them gently to make the boy feel better. 

The announcement of putting off seat belts came, Jungkook put off his seatbelt and then Tae's. He raised the armrest between their seats and pulled the boy to himself and hugged him while the boy kept hissing feeling the pain in his ears. 

Like always Jungkook started feeling helpless seeing his love in pain and not knowing how to help him. He just hugged Tae tightly and again started massaging his ears. 

An air hostess who was passing by checking if everyone had taken their seat belt off or not noticed the couple, how Tae was hissing in pain and Jungkook was massaging his ears. 

"Is something wrong sir?" She asked Jungkook in a kind voice. 

"Yes," Jungkook replied, "my husband is having severe pain in his ears" he let the woman know. 

"Oh, just give me a minute sir, I'll be back" the Air hostess said and left. She returned after a few minutes and handed Jungkook some candies. "Here sir, make him have this. It'll help" she informed Jungkook. 

"Thank you very much" Jungkook thanked the woman who smiled and left from there telling him that it's her job. 

Jungkook took out a candy from its wrapper and fed it to Tae. As Tae was sucking the candy, he slowly started feeling better, the pain in his ears reducing. 

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook inquired cupping his face. 

"Much better," Tae informed him with a smile and Jungkook finally relaxed seeing his husband's smile back on his face. 

Tae who had noticed how worried Jungkook looked just a moment ago said, "I'm sorry Kookie, I forgot about this. Eomma always brings some candies with him whenever we have to ride a plane. I should have remembered that. I made you worried" he said guiltily and lowered his eyes to make his husband worry. 

"Hey baby look at me" Jungkook made Tae look at him, "don't say sorry, it's not in your control" he smiled at the boy, "and as for making me worry, you are my baby, who else would I worry about if not you? So don't ever say sorry for making me worry, you and only you have the right to do so" he told the boy with his eyes filled with love and honesty. Tae felt overwhelmed hearing his husband's honest confession. He immediately pulled the man to himself and pecked his lips, "you are the best husband in the world Kookie" he emotionally voiced out. 

Jungkook smiled fondly at his Angel and pulled the boy in his warm embrace, "that's because I have you, the most beautiful and caring Angel as my husband" he said and kissed the top of Tae's head.