Part 75

After his call to Tae Jungkook has checked in and is currently sitting in the waiting area. In a few minutes he is going to board the flight that will take him back to Seoul, to his love, to his Angel, to his Tae. 

He can't wait to reach home and hug Tae tight. Oh how he has missed his golden haired Angel. This one week without his love was nothing but pure torcher. The only solace he had other than seeing his baby in video calls, are the two t-shirts of Tae that he has brought with himself. 

Oh did I  forget to mention that like Tae, Jungkook too had very sneakily packed two of Tae's t-shirts. Well he needed to sleep in the night, you know. If not Tae then he would have to hug his clothes and sleep. He is actually very thankful to Tae for unknowingly giving him this idea. He has seen Tae taking his clothes and had decided to do the same. Thanks to those two t-shirts he has somehow managed to sleep these seven days. But not anymore, he is finally going back home, back to Tae, Tae is his home. From today he won't have to struggle while sleeping, from today he will have his love in his arms once again. 

He heard the announcement of boarding and got up from his seat. He was going to walk towards the runway when his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket smiling, thinking it's Tae who again called him but frowned seeing the number of the company, with whom he had meetings and signed the deal, calling him. 

As he picked up the call, someone from the other side informed him that they have found some mistake in the contract papers and Jungkook needs to get back to the company to correct it or this deal will automatically be cancelled. 

Jungkook was in dilemma hearing it, just a few more steps and he could board the flight that will take him back to home, to Tae. But by doing that he will lose the deal for which he had worked so hard, for which he even came this far leaving Tae alone. No he can't go back just like that, he can't lose this deal, it will be unfair on all the people who worked on it. It will be unfair on all the employees of the company because losing this deal will bring a big loss that will affect everyone. No he can't do that. He made a decision. 

"I am sorry baby, you have to wait a little more for me" he whispered as he turned his feet back and exited the airport. 

It took nearly five hours to correct those contract papers. Once done Jungkook rushed back to the airport and got the tickets of the earliest flight available, that was going to leave in just forty five minutes. After he got the tickets and stood in the line for checking in, he finally realized that in all the commotion of deal papers going wrong and making them right, he had actually forgotten to inform Tae about his delay. He didn't tell Tae that he had missed his earlier flight. 

Tae must be worried, he thought and took his phone out to call the boy, only to find that his phone had gone out of charge and was switched off. He looked around for a pay phone, spotting one he was going towards it when the final call for check in came. He stopped in his tracks, if he goes to call Tae now he is going to miss this flight too. So he didn't go to the pay phone but went to the counter for check in.

As he finally boarded the flight, he closed his eyes "I am sorry baby, I got late. But soon I will be back to you, just wait a little" he thought. He closed his eyes and almost immediately fell asleep, exhausted by the day's events. The last thing that was on his mind before sleep engulfed him, was the image of a very excited Tae with his boxy smile. 

If only he had any idea about the shock that waited for him back in the home. 

It was past nine when Jungkook's flight finally landed in Seoul. He collected his luggage and started exiting the airport. As he was coming out of the airport, he saw that the place was more crowded than usual, he also noticed some reporters and TV vans there. Maybe some celebrity or big politician is coming, he thought. Well whatever it is, Jungkook could care less about it, all he wants right now is to get back home and hug his love close to his heart, to see his Angel's beautiful boxy smile.