Part 9

Monday morning came. Today the newly Wedded couple is going to join their respective office & school.

Taehyung was getting ready in his room. After getting ready he came to the dining room for breakfast. He saw Jungkook there.

" Good morning" the older greeted him. " Morning" he replied.

They both sat on their chairs. Taehyung looked at the dishes. Jungkook had made pancakes for him while he was eating rice himself.

Watching him eating rice, Tae remembered his father. His appa also likes Korean style Breakfast that is rice. Thinking about his father he felt a pang in his heart.

He hadn't talked to his father from the day he told him about the marriage. Even when he was coming here on his wedding day he didn't spare  his father a glance. He really wanted to hug him that day but his anger didn't let him. He's still very much angry on his appa for forcing him & he doesn't know when & if he'll be able to forgive him. He did talked to his Eomma though. But every time his Eomma tried to say something about appa he changed the topic. He's not ready to talk about him still.

" Taehyung I'll drop you to the school" Jungkook's voice brought him back from his train of thoughts & he looked at him questioningly not quite catching what the other said.

" I said I'll drop you to your school" the older repeated his words.

" No, I have my car. I'll go by myself. You don't have to bother with it"

" It's not a bother for me Taehyung"

" Whatever, but I'll go by myself" Tae said with finality.

" Okay as you wish but will you please go to the parking lot with me" Jungkook said expectantly.

Their was something in the way he asked that made Tae nod his head in affirmation.

So right now he's at their living room waiting for the other guy. He saw Jungkook coming holding a lunch box in his hand.

" Uncle Jin said you always take lunch from home so I made this for you. It's not much but I hope you'll like it" older boy said.

"Uuh... Okay" that's all Taehyung could say. He didn't thought Jungkook will even get him a lunch box too.

Then Jungkook took out a card from his pocket & handed it to the younger boy. " Here keep this card."

Taehyung looked puzzled at this. " But I already have a card" he said.

" I know, but still I want you to keep it. It's ok if you don't want to use it but please keep it with you." Jungkook requested.

Taehyung couldn't deny it after this. So he kept it in his purse.

"You have my number right. Call me anytime for anything you want okay." The older boy told the younger smiling.

" Actually I don't have it" Tae said sheepishly. As he saw the smile on the other's face falling a little, he hurriedly added "you can give to me now I'll save it".

" Okay then I'll give you a call & you can save it" Jungkook said, his smile back on his face. "We should leave now or we will both be late."

" Hmm let's go" Tae said.

After Jungkook locked the door, the went to the apartments parking. Sitting on their cars they left for their destinations.