Part 13

Taehyung & Jimin had become partners for a project. Their teacher said they need to do it in pairs & the best friends decided to become a team.

So currently they are in Taehyung's car going to his apartment because he told Jimin that they will do the project work at his place. Well Taehyung had no idea when that apartment became 'his place' from 'Jungkook's place' but he didn't really give it much thought. He's living there too so he can call it his place can't he?

As they were passing by a convenient store, Taehyung stopped his car.

For the last few days, everyday Taehyung made it sure that Jungkook will be late for office. Tae had earlier heard it from his father that Jungkook is very punctual, he never gets late for office.

So, Tae thought the other guy will surely loose his cool when he gets late everyday. Tae thought by now Jungkook must have understood Tae is doing everything intentionally. But still he's not blasting on Tae.

Today when Tae saw Jungkook closing his eyes after discovering banana milk in his shoes, he had braced himself to get a harsh scolding. But nothing like that happened. The other guy had just smiled & asked Tae to leave for school, making Taehyung puzzled.

As Tae saw the convenient store a idea came to his mind . Let's see how the cool & composed Jungkook reacts after this. With that thought he stopped the car.

"Tae, why did you stop here?" Jimin asked puzzled.

"Come I need to get something from here" saying this Tae got down & went inside the store, a puzzled Jimin following him closely behind.

Tae got all the things & went to the counter to pay. As he opened his purse to get his card out, his eyes fell on the card Jungkook had given him, he then pulled it out & handed the cashier to pay.

.................................

It was 7:30pm, when Jungkook reached home that night. The work in office became hectic because of the upcoming project launch. He's exhausted, all wants is to get some rest.

As he entered the living room, for a moment he thought he came to someone else's house. This messy place can't be his living room!

The whole room is in mess. There are empty ramen cups, chocolate rappers, chips packets, empty cans of drinks, ice cream sticks & a lot of other things lying all arround the room.

Jungkook sighed deeply. He placed his coat on a chair & rolled his sleeves. Then getting a trash can he started to clear the room. Looks like it'll be long before he finally gets some rest.

Taehyung kept stealing glance at the raven haired while they were having dinner. He's puzzled. He thought Jungkook will go berserk seeing his well organized living room in mess.

Tae knows the other guy likes his home to be clean & organized. That's the reason why made such a mess in the living room. He thought after coming back from office, all tired & exhausted Jungkook will surely loose his cool when he finds his home in all mess.

He was expecting the older to scream his name as soon as he sets his foot in the room & asking him why he's doing all this, scolding him hard.

But nothing like that happened. Jungkook neither screamed his name nor scolded him. He just cleaned the mess, made dinner & called him to have it. And that made Tae puzzled.