Part 129

"Please Yoongi, don't let Tae know about this, hmm, please have some mercy on this poor friend of yours and save me from my angry tiger."

A panicked Jungkook was still begging a baffled Yoongi to not let Tae know about what he found in the kitchen cabinet.  

"Yiah Jungkook, you…." Before Yoongi can say anything more,

"What's happening here?" Came the sudden voice of Tae. 

Hearing the voice of his husband, a petrified Jungkook whipped his head back so fast that Yoongi was surprised that the man didn't end up breaking his neck. 

"B.. Baby" Jungkook stared wide eyed at his husband, "w..what are y..you doing h..here?" He stammered. 

"You were taking too long so I came to get my tea myself" Tae looked suspiciously at the duo, "but what's wrong with you two? Why do you look tense, Kookie?" He asked. 

"Nothing baby, nothings wrong" Jungkook said hurriedly, smiling like a fool and then turned to Yoongi, "right Yoongi, nothing's wrong right?" He asked Yoongi, making a pleading face that screamed, save-me-please. 

Tae looked even more suspicious after the rushed answer from his husband. 

"Ah.. yes nothing's wrong" Yoongi seemed to take some pity on his friend who is too scared of his husband and Jungkook sighed in relief but his relief was short-lived. 

Because, "are you sure hyung?" Tae again asked doubtfully, still not believing the best friend duo. 

"Oh yeah Tae, I'm sure" Yoongi started in a very genuine voice but soon a devilish smirk appeared on his face, "I was just telling him that your kitchen is really beautiful, especially the cabinets. I was wondering what things you have in them, especially in the lower ones" he smugly said, totally enjoying the terrified look that was back on Jungkook's face. 

"Min Yoongi, you betrayer," Jungkook mentally cursed his best friend. 

"What do you mean by what's inside those cabinets?" Tae confusedly asked, "what would kitchen cabinets have except cooking supplies?" 

"Oh right right, what kitchen would kitchen cabinets have except cooking supplies" Yoongi again smirked, "right Jungkook?" He pointedly asked Jungkook who looked even more terrified now. 

Tae saw how Yoongi was smirking at his husband who looked somewhat scared. "Why do these two look so suspicious? I feel like it's not what these two are saying, something must have happened but they are not telling me. But what is it?" He thought. But before he could ask them again about it, the doorbell rang. 

"Oh someone's at the door" Jungkook sighed in relief, mentally thanking whoever was ringing the doorbell, "I'll just go and check it" he said and rushed out of the kitchen.

Jungkook literally escaped from the kitchen leaving a smirking Yoongi and confused Tae behind. 

Jungkook opened the door and came face to face with Park Seojoon, elder brother of Soomin and Jimin. 

"Seojoon Hyung!" Jungkook was surprised to find the man at his door first thing in the morning. 

"Good morning Jungkook" Seojoon smiled. 

"Good morning hyung. Please come in" Jungkook invited the man. 

As Seojoon entered the apartment, "So where's everyone?" He asked.