Part 123

Jimin was waiting for best friend in front of the classroom of the first year photography. He wasn't alone, Tae's other friends, EunWoo, Rowoon and HyeYoon are also there. 

Jimin and Jinyoung had come to meet them at lunch break and that's when he heard what had happened. He became really worried after knowing how Tae was panicking and crying but then knowing that Jungkook came there and Tae is currently with him, he relaxed a little but still he is still a little anxious and eagerly waiting for his Taetae to come back. 

"They are coming" suddenly Jinyoung spoke out seeing the couple coming towards them only. 

Hearing Jinyoung's words they all looked at the direction he was pointing at, only to see a brightly smiling Tae coming towards them holding Jungkook's hand. 

"He is indeed returning our friend to us with a big smile on his face, just as he promised" EunWoo mumbled seeing the bright smile on Tae's words as he remembered how Jungkook had told them that their friend would return to them with a big smile on his face. 

"Taetae!" Jimin rushed to the couple who had just reached there and hugged best friend tight, "Taetae, I just heard what happened, are you alright?" He worriedly asked. 

Tae gently pulled out of the hug and  flashed a big smile to his best friend, "yes Jiminie, I'm alright, don't worry" 

"Are you sure Taetae? They said you were crying so much, are you sure you're okay?" Jimin was still not convinced. 

"Yes my dear best friend, I'm completely fine, see, my see my big smile" Tae again flashed his cute boxy smile, "do you think I would be smiling like this if I'm not okay, hmm Jiminie?" He cutely told his best friend. 

Jungkook felt like squeezing his adorable baby's fluffy cheeks seeing his cuteness. 

"Oh okay if you say so" Jimin said and once again hugged his best friend who too hugged him back and patted his back. 

Once the duo broke the hug, Jungkook came to Tae, "alright baby you be with them now. I'll meet you at the auditorium, hmm" he said cupping Tae's cheek. 

"Okay Kookie" Tae nodded his head, "but come before my presentation okay" he told his husband who replied, "I will Angel" Jungkook placed a kiss on Tae's forehead and left from there leaving Tae with a bashful smile on his lips. 

"Guys let's go to the auditorium, the competition is going to start soon" Tae told his friends once his husband left from there. 

"Auditorium?" HyeYoon asked in a surprised voice, "Tae what will we do in the auditorium? Umm.. you know, your photos, they are…" before she could complete her words,

"Tada! My photos are here" a happily smiling Tae pulled the pendrive Jungkook gave him from his pocket and showed it to his friends. 

"Wh... what! Tae you got your photos back?" Both EunWoo and Rowoon exclaimed in surprise. 

"Yes I did" Tae replied. 

"How?" Again the boys asked in unison. 

"I think, I know how" Jimin piped in. 

"You know? Then tell us how" this time Jinyoung asked. 

"Jungkook hyung, I'm sure it's his doing, isn't it Taetae?" Jimin said looking questioningly at his best friend who nodded his in affirmation.