Part 128

Min Yoongi woke up feeling something tickling his nose. Without opening his eyes he raised his hand and touched it, only to feel something silky and fluffy. He really liked the feeling of it. A smile appeared on his face as he started touching it more by running his fingers through it. But soon that smile changed into a frown as he heard a sigh. 

"Umm…" Yoongi heard someone sighing and then nuzzling his neck. Feeling curious he parted his eyes a little and the first thing that came to his view is a mass of pink hair. 

Yoongi finally opened his eyes and a fond smile appeared on his face as he took in the position he was sleeping with his beloved boyfriend. Jimin had his face tucked under Yoongi's chin, their limbs entangled with each other.  

Very gently Yoongi parted himself a little from his sleeping boyfriend and gazed adoringly at his pretty face. Jimin's hair was all messed up, his eyes, the pretty eyes that become crescent moon and disappears when he smiles or laughs, were closed, his plump lips that were parted a little, puffs of breathes living them. 

Yoongi lifted his hand and with his index finger started tracing the beautiful features of his boyfriend. His chin, his parted lips, his chubby cheeks and his eyes that are a little swollen because Jimin had cried before sleeping. Yoongi gazed tenderly at the sleeping boy in his arms as he remembered how his precious boyfriend had cried the previous night and why. 

…. Flashback: Previous night….

Jimin and Yoongi are in TaeKook's bedroom. They lay on the bed with their backs turned to each other. Both are feeling kinda awkward because this is the first time they are spending a night together.

Yes unlike what others may think, this is the first time they are spending a night together.  It's been only a few months since they started dating and so far they didn't get any chance to spend nights together because Jimin being the youngest member of the family, his family is quite protective over him especially his elder siblings. So it's not easy for them to find an opportunity to spend nights together. But today they had to because of the current situation and that's why they both were feeling awkward. 

Yoongi still has his back to Jimin when he hears his boyfriend calling him in a small voice. 

"Hyung" Jimin called in a rather small voice, "are you asleep?"

"No, why do you ask?" Yoongi asked without turning to Jimin. 

"Actually, hyung, I...I want to talk about s..something" Jimin fumbled out. 

Finally Yoongi slowly turned and faced Jimin who was looking at him with a somewhat sad expression which Yoongi didn't like. He cupped Jimin's cheek and looked searchingly in his eyes. 

"What happened jimin..ah? Why do you look sad?" Yoongi gently asked his boyfriend. 

Hearing Yoongi's gentle voice a tear rolled down Jimin's eye. He held Yoongi's hand that was cupping his cheek as he asked,

"Hyung if I need a promise from you" he told his boyfriend. 

"What promise Jimin..ah?" Yoongi asked, feeling worried seeing how tears continued leaving his pretty eyes. 

"Please promise me hyung that you will never do what Hoseok hyung did today." Jimin said. 

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock hearing Jimin's words, "Jimin..ah, what are you…" before he could complete his words Jimin cut him between his speech.