Part 102

Jungkook stared at the retreating back of his husband with a petrified face, "shit I'm dead" he mumbled to himself. 

"Yeah you are. We will pray for your soul" Hoseok added cheekily from Jungkook's behind. 

Jungkook turned back and looked at his friends with a crying face, "couldn't you all pretend that you didn't hear it?" He cribbed and another round of laughter started. 

"And leave this golden chance to tease you? Nope, not happening" Soomin said between her laughter. 

"Please guys have some mercy on this poor man" Jungkook pleaded. 

"Oh come on Kook don't be such a scaredy cat, what would even Tae do to you? He is such a sweet boy" Hoseok said. 

"Hob,i my dear friend, do you know how it feels to stand in front of an angry tiger ready to pounce on you?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone and Hoseok nodded his head in the negative. "Yup you don't know. But I know that too well. I have already faced it and looks like today I'm again gonna face the angry tiger, please guys pray for me" Jungkook told his friends. 

"I'll pray for you Jungkook hyung because I know how scary my Taetae can become when he gets angry" Jimin said mischievously. 

"Seriously Jungkook, I used to think that Hobi is greatly scared of Soomin but dude you even outshined him in this matter" Yoongi mocked. 

"Yiah Min Yoongi what do you mean by Seokie is scared of me" Soomin chided Yoongi and then looked at her boyfriend and batted her eyes, "Seokie are you scared of me?" She asked in a sugary voice and Hoseok gulped. 

Hoseok glared at Yoongi, "don't know what enmity this Yoongi has with me? Everyone was enjoying teasing Kook but this stupid, he has to bring us in between. Now what should I reply to Soo" he cribbed mentally. 

Soomin looked at her boyfriend who seemed to be in deep thoughts, "Seokie" she called the man, "why are you not answering?" She inquired. 

"Yes Seokie why are you not answering?" Yoongi mocked and the couple threw eye daggers at him. 

"Shut up you cat" Soomin snapped at Yoongi. 

"Why should I?" Yoongi argued back, "admit it that your boyfriend is scared of you" 

"You, Min Yoongi I'll just….." they would have continued to fight throughout the night had it not been for a waiter who came running to their table. 

"Excuse me sir but you guys need to come with me" the waiter said while huffing, it's clear that he came there running from somewhere. 

"Why? To where?" Yoongi asked. 

"To the back garden. The boy who was with you, the one in maroon t-shirt…" he huffed and Jungkook's ears perked hearing it. 

"What about that boy? What happened? Where is he?" He asked worriedly, standing up from his seat. 

"The back garden. He is….." the waiter didn't get the chance to complete his words as Jungkook already started running towards the back garden of the restaurant, others were also following him. 

Jungkook, like a madman, ran through the restaurant, "please baby, please be alright" he kept chanting and praying in his heart. The nearer he got to the back garden the more his heart dropped at the thought of what he would witness there.