Part 135(M)

Warning:- Mention of drug
___________________________

It's almost midnight but the city of Seoul is glowing like a new bride because of the thousands of lights that are brightening it up.

A black car is running through a rather empty road with three passengers inside it and a white one is following it closely behind.

Yoongi is driving Tae and Jungkook back home. Yoongi is driving the car while Tae and Jungkook are at the back with Jungkook clinging on to Tae like a koala and blabbing all kinds of things in his intoxicated state. JeHa is not with them as he is given the task of bringing Jungkook's car back. So he is following them in that car.

"Umm.. so nice, you smell so nice, like strawberries and honey" Jungkook drunkenly slurred out, digging his face into Tae's neck, "do you taste like that too?" He innocently asked while nosing Tae's soft skin.

With his face flushing red in embarrassment, Tae fiddled in his seat as he threw a nervous glance at Yoongi who was driving the car, "Oh no, what is Kookie doing! What would Yoongi hyung be thinking? God it's so embarrassing!" Tae mentally cribbed, "hope he didn't hear what Kookie just said" he mentally pleaded.

"I should have known, if sober Jungkook could be as shameless as to keep condoms in every corner of his home, this drugged Jungkook will be shameless ultra pro max. God why am I the only one who always has to face these situations?" Yoongi sulked mentally, though he was having a poker face while driving, inside he was actually feeling very awkward thanks to Jungkook's rambling, "damn that bitch Jennifer for giving Jungkook that drug, now I have to bear all this. Oh how I want to kill that bitch but only because of my Jimin I stopped myself from doing it. After all, she is not worth going to jail leaving my love."

Unmindful of the embarrassment he is causing to his husband and best friend, Jungkook, in his intoxicated state, went on with his rambling.

"Tell me, do you taste like strawberries and honey too?" He kept nosing Tae's neck who was finding it very hard not to make any sound that would make the situation even more embarrassing and awkward for Yoongi and himself, "should I taste you? Will you let me taste you?" Jungkook oh so innocently asked, making Tae gasp at his unashamed remark.

"Kookie!" Tae gasped, "stop asking stupid things" he scolded his drunken husband.

Jungkook raised his head from Tae's neck and looked at Tae with sad puppy eyes, lips adorning a sad pout.

"You are scolding me! You don't love me anymore, you hate me now" he whined, "Taetae hates Kookie now because a bad witch touched Kookie" he sadly mumbled, his bambi eyes filling with tears.

Tae felt like someone was squeezing his heart, hearing Jungkook's words and seeing his sad, tear filled eyes. He immediately cupped Jungkook's face between his palms and shook his head.

"No Kookie, don't say that, it's not true" he looked tenderly at his husband, "I don't hate you, bunny. I can never. Taetae doesn't hate Kookie, Taetae loves Kookie, love you so much" he lovingly told Jungkook.

"Taetae doesn't hate Kookie? You don't hate me now?" Jungkook tilted his head and asked innocently and Tae nodded his head in affirmation, "then why did you scold me?" Jungkook sulkily questioned.

"I'm sorry Kookie for scolding you, please forgive your Taetae, hmm please" Tae looked pleadingly at his husband.

"Okay, I forgive you" Jungkook smiled, his signature bunny smile, "but first give me kissy" he cutely demanded and puckered his lips so that Tae can kiss him.