Part 50

Tae took Jin to his room. Jin looked around the room, how tidy it is "I must say I'm really surprised, I've never seen you keeping your room so tidy. Looks like you are finally growing up"

Tae giggled hearing it, if only his Eomma knew who actually keeps this whole place tidy.

"I mean seriously" Jin continued "not only your room but this whole apartment is very organized."

"That's because Kookie likes everything organized" Tae let him know "so he always keeps our home clean and tidy."

Jin smiled hearing how Tae said 'our home' then he asked "you mean he does everything?" to which Tae nodded his head "hmm everything, cleaning, laundry, cooking all of it" he answered.

"You help him in doing it right?" He asked his son.

"No, Kookie won't let me do anything"

"Why not?"

"Because I either hurt myself or end up making a mess" Tae told him pouting.

"Oh yeah some mess you make" Jin said laughing, remembering the episode of robot cleaner.

"Eomma don't make fun of me" Tae whined.

"Okay okay I won't. Let's go sit there" Jin said controlling his laughter and pointed to Tae's bed "I want to talk to you."

So Tae took his Eomma to his bed and made him sit on it. He lied on the bed, placing his head on Jin's lap. Jin started  running his fingers through Tae's soft traces.

"So tell me Taebear how are you? Are you happy?" He asked.

"I'm fine Eomma. I'm happy" Tae said.

"And how's Jungkook?" Jin again asked.

"Hmm Eomma, you saw him right, he too is fine"

"That's not what I'm asking" Jin told him.

"Then what are you asking Eomma?" Tae's puzzled hearing his Eomma's words.

"What I'm asking is, how is he with you?" Jin cleared.

"Kookie?" Tae paused for a moment, thinking something and then said "Kookie is the bestest person I've ever met after you and appa. He's so nice, so kind, so much caring. You know Eomma he always looks after me, always takes care of me like a little child. He always cooks for me, packs lunch for me, helps me in studies. You know I scored 87 in maths for the first time in my life and he's the one who helped me in it. He does so much for me but never asks anything in return. He's way too much giving."

Jin looked at his son who is talking about his husband with a loving look in his eyes. He smiled noticing how Tae kept talking about Jungkook just the way someone talks about the person they love.

"Kookie is always so patient with me" Tae kept talking "he never gets angry no matter how much mess I create. He never makes me sad. He says all he wants is my smile" Tae smiled remembering the times when Jungkook said it but then his smile faltered "but you know what Eomma, he easily gets scared. Though he always acts strong but he's scared of loosing people. Eomma do you know he's birthday and his parents death anniversary is on the same day?" he asked.

"No, I didn't know it" Jin replied sadly. He really didn't know it and now hearing it from Tae he feels awful. All they knew was that Jungkook lost his parents when he was seven. His heart goes out to Jungkook thinking about it, loosing one's parents at the mere age of seven is very heartbreaking itself but loosing them on his birthday is terrible.