Part 99

Early in the morning Tae woke up feeling the urge to use the washroom. He opened his eyes and slowly sat up on the bed. Looking to his side he found his husband fast asleep. Tae smiled sleepily looking at the sleeping male and started getting down from the bed. But as soon as his feet touched the floor and he stood up, a shooting pain ran through his body starting from his lower back. He couldn't stand properly and fell on his knees and whimpered. 

"Aahhh…"

Jungkook woke up hearing someone's whimper. He was immediately on alert as he realized that the person who whimpered was no one but Tae. He sat up with a start and looked around, only to find his husband kneeling on the other side of the bed.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of Tae kneeling on the floor. He got up from the bed and rushed to the kneeling boy. He went and kneeled before the boy. 

"What happened baby? What are you doing here like this?" He worriedly asked. 

"I was going to the washroom but I couldn't, I fell down because my back hurts" Tae told him while sniffing. 

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing his husband's words, he knew very well what caused the boy back pain. He felt guilty for being too hard on the poor boy when he was already sick. 

"Let me take you to the washroom" Jungkook said, not meeting Tae's eyes and swiftly picked him up and started walking towards the washroom. 

Jungkook entered the washroom and made the boy stand on his feet. "Call me when you are done, okay" he said and left the washroom after shutting the door. 

Jungkook was waiting outside the washroom when the door opened and Tae came out limping a little. As Jungkook saw him, he immediately picked him up. 

"I told you to call me," he said to the boy and walked to the bed. 

"I can walk, I'm okay Kookie," Tae, who had earlier noticed the guilty look in his husband's eyes, said. 

"Yeah you are" Jungkook mumbled as he placed Tae on the bed, "I'll be back" he said and left from there. 

Jungkook came back with a pain relief gel. He hopped on the bed and gently pulled Tae in his lap making the boy sit in lap, straddling him. He took some gel out of the tube and started massaging Tae's back under the hoodie the younger was wearing. 

"Ssh.." Tae hissed as the cold ointment touched his skin. 

"Does it hurt too much baby?" Jungkook asked in a pained voice. 

Tae who was hugging Jungkook and had his face buried in the older's shoulder shook his head in negative, "no it doesn't" he said. But Jungkook wasn't having it. 

"I'm sorry baby" Jungkook said guiltily, "You were already sick and I still went so hard on you" he told Tae. 

Tae didn't like the guilty tone of his husband, raised his head from Jungkook's shoulder and cupped his cheek, "Kookie why are you being so guilty? Did I complain about you being hard on me, hmm?" He asked his husband who shook his head in the negative. "Then why are you saying sorry? I wanted you, I provoked you and that's why we did it, so you don't have to say sorry and especially when I liked it. I like it when you go all hard and wild." Tae told Jungkook, his cheeks turning red at his last statement. He lowered his eyes and bit his lips as he realized what he said.