Part 52

It's a dark gloomy night. The only source of light is the cresent moon peeking through the dark clouds. He's walking through a deep jungle. There was no other human in sight. The only sounds that can be heard are the sound of crickets and sometimes howling of wild animals. He felt scared, he's sweating profusely.

Suddenly he came face to face with a person or should I say a beast. That beast had a huge body, his face hideous, eyes red, glowing in the dark, has Sharp fangs, blood is dripping from them. He also had two obscene looking wings in his back. Over all the beast looked very much frightening.

He got very much afraid seeing the beast, he turned back and started running, trying to get far away from the beast. But suddenly he tripped and fell on the hard ground. He closed his eyes tightly in fear. When he didn't hear any sound of anyone following him, he slowly opened his eyes only to find that beast's face inches away from his, the beast looked at him and opened his mouth as if to eat him,

"Noooooooooo......" He shouted.

"Noooooooooo......" Tae shouted suddenly waking up from his nightmare and sat on the bed panting heavily. His heart beating loudly, his body drenched in sweat, tears streaming down his cheeks. He is very much frightened.

He got up from his bed and rushed out of the room. He reached Jungkook's room and beat his door loudly with his fists "KOOKIE, please open the door Kookie" he pleaded.

He was so scared that he forgot the fact that Jungkook doesn't lock his door while sleeping. He could just enter the room.  In his frightened state it went out of his mind.

Jungkook woke up with a start. He heard someone beating his door loudly and pleading him to open it. His eyes widened realizing it's no one but Tae who is knocking on the door.
He rushed and opened the door, only to see a crying Tae standing there, his whole body soaking in sweat, his breathing laboured.

As soon as Tae saw Jungkook, he just threw himself on the older boy, wrapped his arms and legs around his body, hugging him like a koala and hid his face in the older's neck.

Jungkook almost stumbled as an impact of the sudden hug, but he somehow steadied himself holding on to the door. Once he steadied himself, he too wrapped his arms around the younger.

"Tae, baby what happened? Why are you like this? Baby please tell me what's wrong with you?" He asked gently.

"K..Kookie..... I..I..... T...that b..beast..
e..eat... m...me" Tae couldn't form a single sentence, he started sobbing.

Jungkook got worried seeing his state. He guessed that Tae is scared but why, he couldn't understand.

He walked inside his room and sat on edge of the bed with Tae still in his arms. So now Tae was sitting on his lap straddling, he still had his face buried in Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook gently pried the younger's head from his neck and cupped his tear stained check with his right hand, the other hand still protectively wrapped around the younger's torso.
He wiped Tae's tears with his thumb and said "please baby tell me what happened."

"I..I have..had a...." Tae was still finding it hard to form a sentence. Jungkook sighed seeing it. Then he stretched his arm and took the water bottle from the beside table, opening the cap he placed it on the younger's lips "here drink this" he said.

Tae drank thirstily from the bottle. He didn't realize but his throat had actually become dry.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook asked to which he nodded his head. "now tell me what happened?" Jungkook again asked.