Part 137

Tae was done with his work in the university and is currently driving to KE to pick up his husband. 

Suddenly his phone rang. He took his phone out and looked at the collar id, only to find it's his father who was calling. He quickly parked the car on the side of the road and received the call. 

"Hello Appa"

"Tae, where are you? Are you done with your work?" Came Namjoon's urgent voice. 

"Yes Appa I'm done with my work. Right now I'm on my way to your office. But why do you sound so disturbed? Did something happen? Is Kookie okay?" Tae asked concernedly. He was alarmed, catching the urgency in his father's voice and the first thing that came to his mind was, if his husband was okay or not. 

"No Tae, nothing's okay.After you left, the police came to KE and arrested Jungkook '' Namjoon informed his son. 

"What!" Tae was shocked beyond belief hearing his father's words, "what do you mean by they arrested Kookie?!" He exclaimed, "Why would they arrest him? What did he ever do?" He asked. 

"Apparently, Lee Jennifer lodged a complaint against Jungkook with the charges of Molestation and physical abuse. That's why police arrested him" Namjoon answered. 

Tae's blood boiled listening to his father's words, "Jennifer, that nasty bitch," he could help himself cursing at the vile woman forgetting that he was talking to his father, "how dare she falsely accuse my Kookie when she should be one getting arrested and punished for what she did" he angrily spat. 

"What do you mean she should be the one getting arrested and punished?" Namjoon was curious to hear what Tae said, "Did something happen that I don't know about?" He quizzed, not minding the fact that his son just cursed at someone but then again he knew he too would have been cursing if he was in Tae's position. 

"Yeah Appa, something did happen but I will tell you later about that." Tae replied, "Now you tell me where is Kookie? You didn't let them take him with them right?" He asked, his voice almost pleading. 

"No, Tae they actually took him with them and currently I'm following them to Yeouido district police station." Namjoon said. 

"Appa! Why would you let them take him? Why didn't you stop them? Don't tell me Appa, you thought my Kookie actually did something like that!"Tae agitatedly said, the thought that his innocent husband was accused wrongly and was taken to the police station made him worried stiff.

"What! What are you even saying Tae? How could you say that? Did you forget I have known him even longer than you? I know what kind of a person he is and that he would never do something like that" Namjoon hotly replied.

Although Namjoon sounded angry, Tae could detect the underlying hurt in his father's tone and words. He felt ashamed for hurting his Appa by saying that to him even though he very well knows how much his father cares for Jungkook. 

"Appa" Tae called in a small voice, "I'm sorry for saying that." He immediately apologized, "I know how much you care for Kookie, but still I said that to you. Trust me Appa I didn't mean it. It's just that I got really worried thinking about Kookie and didn't think before speaking. But still I'm really sorry for hurting you Appa. Please forgive me" he explained in a gloomy voice. 

Namjoon felt really bad for his son, noticing the gloom and worry in his voice. If he, himself was so tensed about Jungkook, he can only guess how worried Tae must be, especially when Jungkook was already unwell to begin with.