Part 64

Whatever moments I live, I want to live them with you
Whatever my tomorrow is now, I want to live it with you
Whatever breathes I take, I want to take them with you
Whatever be the path now, I want to walk it with you

"go, go to your Angel" Tae  told Jungkook.

"I came to him only" came the reply from Jungkook and finally Tae took his hands off his face and looked wide eyed at Jungkook.

Tae looked at Jungkook, his doe eyes widened in surprise, tears still flowing from them "w..what d..do y..you m..mean?" He asked stuttering, not able comprehend the meaning of the older's words.

Jungkook saw the love of his life staring at him with those tear filled innocent eyes, he felt his heart filling with tenderness for that Angel of his.

Jungkook cupped Tae's face in his hands and looked deeply into his eyes "I mean, I came to my Angel, You" he let the boy know.

Tae couldn't believe what he just heard, did Jungkook just call him his Angel? His, Jungkook's Angel, the one he loves, whom he had loved all his life, Tae thought.

"Me?" He asked unsuredly and Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation.

"Me? Your Angel?" Tae again asked like a innocent little child.

"Yes, You, my Angel" Jungkook told him smiling a little.

"B..but, but how?" Tae asked, still not ready to believe it "s..she said t..that y..you, you l.. love..." Tae wasn't able complete the sentence, afraid if Jungkook says he's not the angel he loves.

"That I love my Angel" Jungkook smiled a little "true I love my Angel, not from today or yesterday but from the very first time I met him on this very day sixteen years back, when I was just eleven and he was four" he said in a emotional voice.

There was a storm going on inside Tae's mind, his heart beating loudly, he's trying to decipher the words of Jungkook "the angel, he met his angel on this day sixteen years ago, when he was eleven, that Angel was four" Tae thought to himself "sixteen years ago, on this day" he kept chanting it in his mind and then it dawned upon him "sixteen years ago on this day, he met, he met ME" his eyes widened in realisation, his breathing quickened, "it was me whom he met on this day, I was four at that time" the realisation hit him hard making him cry even more.

Tae looked at Jungkook, tears flowing freely from his doe eyes "Me, it's me, you met me on this day sixteen years ago" he stated and Jungkook nodded his head in agreement "then I am, I am your Angel" Tae continued and Jungkook again nodded his head "that means, that means, y..you, you l..love, you love..." Before Tae could complete his words...

"I LOVE YOU" Jungkook told him with tears flowing from his own eyes "I love you Tae, My Angel, I always did, I'll always do, Saranghae Taehyung..ah" he finally confessed. Jungkook felt emotional, he felt happy, he felt relieved, above of all he felt at peace, he was finally able tell his Angel that he loves him, he was finally able to let him know the feelings he had for him for all this years.

Tae was dumbstruck at this confession, his mind had stopped working, Jungkook's voice was the only thing that kept ringing in his mind "I love you", it's the only thing he could hear. Jungkook, his Kookie loves him, loves him for so long, he is his Kookie's angel, this thought filled his whole being with elation, he felt happy, so very happy. His pulmp lips curved into a beautiful smile as he realized he is the one his husband, his Kookie loves.