Par 95

Mr Lee with his assistant and Jennifer was ready to leave the Town Hall. They started walking to the exit when someone called Mr Lee and stopped him to talk about something important. Jennifer, who was already in a sour mood, didn't like it. She was really irritated and irked because she couldn't talk to Jungkook. She told her father that she was going to wait in the car and started walking leaving her father with the man. 

As she was going to the gate, she spotted a familiar figure standing there. Jungkook was standing on the pavement in front of the big gates of Seoul Town Hall, he was holding his coat in one hand and had rolled up the sleeves of his shirt looking oh so handsome without any effort. Jennifer noticed that Jungkook was alone, there was no one around him. 

"Finally I found you alone Jungkook, now I won't let you leave until you talk to me. Earlier I couldn't talk to you because of that brat's call" Jennifer thought as she started walking towards where Jungkook was standing with a big smile on her face. 

Jennifer had hardly reached halfway to the gates when a blue colour Hyundai Elite i20 stopped in front of Jungkook. The door of the car opened and out came the person Jennifer hates most.

"Kim Taehyung" Jennifer spoke out through gritted teeth. 

Jungkook was waiting for Tae on the pavement in front of the gates of Seoul Town Hall with a little smile playing on his lips. His little smile turned into a big grin as a blue car stopped in front of him and a beaming Tae came out of it. 

"Kookieeee" Tae said excitedly and jumped on Jungkook who caught him perfectly in his embrace. Well Jungkook, in all this time, had become used to Tae's habit of jumping into his arms, nowadays he doesn't even stagger when Tae does that. 

Jungkook held Tae up by holding his waist while Tae had his hands wrapped around his neck. "Kookie I'm so happy for you" a beaming Tae said. 

"Me too baby" Jungkook said with a big grin and started twirling Tae around making the boy giggle like a child. 

"he, he, he, Kookie what are you doing?" Tae asked between his giggles. 

"Twirling my baby," Jungkook said. 

"Why?"

"Because my baby is my lucky charm and because of his wish we got this big contract" Jungkook told Tae. 

Tae's heart swelled with love for his Kookie hearing it, even though it's him who worked hard for this contract his husband is giving all the credits to him. Tae looked at Jungkook with tender eyes and started kissing his whole face. 

"Now what are you doing baby?" This time Jungkook asked. 

"Giving my bunny a reward because he did such a great job," Tae said and pecked Jungkook's lips. But Jungkook turned that peck into a deep kiss, biting Tae's lips and tasting his mouth. 

Tae slapped Jungkook's upper arm as they broke the kiss. "What was that for?" An astonished Jungkook asked. 

"Why are you kissing me like that, we are outside what if someone saw us" Tae said as his cheeks turned pink. 

Jungkook pecked his baby's fluffy pink cheeks, "so what if someone saw us? I'm kissing my own husband, not theirs" he said in I-don't-care-voice, "by the way baby, what do mean by 'kissing like that'? Kissing like what baby?" He asked his blushing husband with a smirk. 

"You!" Tae cutely glared at him, "you shameless bunny, don't ask stupid things" he scolded him husband. 

Jungkook laughed hearing his baby's cute scolding and seeing his red face. He slowly put Tae down and made him stand on his feet still not taking his arms off the younger's waist. He pulled Tae closer by his waist and kissed his cute red nose, "you are an adorable baby" he exclaimed with a big grin.