Part 88(M)

It's a full moon tonight, just like how it was on that cursed day, a month back. The moon just like tonight, that night also was glowing with all its glory, bathing the world in it's bright light. Yet that night the couple residing in this apartment had only felt darkness inside their hearts. That night the moon had risen with the threat of separation. 

But tonight it's different. Tonight the moon rose with the promises of union. Tonight it's going to witness the union of two lovers. Though their mind, heart and soul had United long back, tonight it's going to be the final union, the union of their bodies. It's going to be a new beginning from tonight, a new step in their relationship that is made of love, trust and loyalty. 

…………………….

"Come"

Jungkook read the message that Tae had sent him. He grinned and shook his head, "my baby and his antics, oh how love my Angel" he thought fondly and started walking towards their, his and his love, Taehyung's room holding his coat in hand. 

The boy had no idea the surprise that waited for him inside that room.

Jungkook opened the door of their room and was stupefied in his place. He was astounded, shocked beyond limits, totally dumbstruck. 

His eyes widened, heartbeat rose. His heart was slamming so hard into his chest as if it wanted to come out of the confinement of his body. He started gulping hard, his mind was not able to believe that what his eyes were seeing was indeed real. Everything felt like a dream. 

Now you all must be wondering what he saw inside the room. So let me tell you what he saw. 

Only a dim night bulb was on in the room, yet the room was filled with light. Because for once the room is flooded with moon light coming through the big window beside the bed and secondly the whole room is lit with candles. 

There were candles everywhere, on the floor, on the small table inside of the room, on the bedside tables, candles in the shape of a heart and rose buds. And there were rose petals everywhere with the candles. A path was made by rose petals with candles on both sides from the door to the bed. 

There were rose petals on the bed too. And in the middle of that bed, decorated with rose petals, was sitting an Angel, Jungkook's Angel. 

Tae was sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a white shirt that belongs to his husband. His eyes downcasted, face matching the colour of the petals around him. His heart beating loudly. He was clutching the bedsheet in his fists. His breathing heavy, stance a little tense, he was chewing his lower lip, maybe he was feeling nervous for what he was going to do, for what was to come. 

Jungkook dropped the coat he was holding at the floor and started walking towards the bed, his eyes still wide with wonder, his heart still beating like drums. He walked on the path of roses made by his love and reached to the bed. 

Jungkook reached the bed and slowly sat on it in front of his husband, all the while not taking his eyes off the beautiful boy in front of him, the boy who is his husband, his love, whom he calls his Angel, who has become his life. 

Tae was still looking down when he felt the bed dip, indicating that the man for whom he was waiting, was there, the man who is his husband, his love, his Kookie. He felt his heartbeats going crazy as he felt the older's intense gaze on himself, he clutched the bedsheet even more tightly, his knuckles almost turning white.