Part 7

After the wedding they all moved to the party hall.

" To the happy married life of my best friend Jeon Jungkook & his lovely husband Kim Taehyung, cheers." Hoseok toasted for the couple of the night.

The dance floor opened. Every one waited for the newly wed couple to have the first dance.

"May I?" Jungkook asked placing his hands in front of his husband. Taehyung didn't want to dance with this man but everyone was looking at them & he didn't want other people look down upon them. So he nodded his head & placed his hand on his husband's stretched hand.

The older led themselves to the dance floor. He placed his hands on his husband's waist while the aforementioned guy place his hand around his neck.

Jungkook felt his skin burnt where the other guy touched him.

Taehyung's condition was no better. He felt his whole body tingling because of the close proximity. He felt his cheeks heating. He looked at Jungkook's face & found him looking at him with an intense gaze. He lowered his eyes. He can't seem to look at those eyes.

They kept swaying in the slow music.

Soon other couples joined the drance floor too. Namjoon with Jin, Hoseok with Soomin, Seojoon with his wife, Mr and Mrs park all joined the couple.

Jimin was standing in a corner watching all the couples dancing. Suddenly he felt someone tapping his shoulder. Turning back he saw Yoongi standing in front of him.

" Will you please let me have the pleasure of dancing with you?" Yoongi said stretching his hand.

To say Jimin was in cloud nine won't be wrong. His crush is asking him for dance what more does he want?!

He nodded head shyly placing his hand on Yoongi's, who took him to the dance floor. While dancing Jimin felt he will faint from the closeness of the other guy.

It was late in night. Finally the time came for the newly Weds to leave for their home.

Tae felt tears brimming in his eyes. He cried hard hugging his Eomma Jin. Jin too cried, after all from now on his kid will not live with him, he won't see him everyday. But then he wiped his tears, breaking the hug, he cupped his son's face.

" Taebear don't cry please, you are making Eomma sad" saying so he wiped Tae's tears " take care of yourself bubba, though I know Jungkook will take good care of you.  And behave well with your husband, take care of him too. Just like you are his responsibility, he is yours too" Jin said.

" I know I don't need to tell you this but still, Jungkook please take care of Tae. Please forgive him if he does anything wrong in his childishness." He said holding Jungkook's hand.

" Please uncle Jin don't say like this. I'll surely take care of him" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung hugged Jimin & then went & sat in the car, without sparing a glance at his father. Namjoon smiled sadly seeing it.

Jungkook bowed to them & left for his car. Sitting on the driver's seat, with his husband, he drove away, towards his no their home, towards his new life.

Jin side hugged his husband looking at the retreating car.

.........................

The newly Weds reached their destination. After parking the car Jungkook took Taehyung too now their home.

After punching the code Jungkook opened the door.

" Welcome home Taehyung" he said smiling.

Hearing these words Tae felt a weird feeling, but he ignored it & stepped inside the house.

He was standing in a decent looking living room. There was a big couch with two single sitter on the either side. There was a partition after the living room where the dining room & kitchen is. On the left side there were two doors indicating two rooms. There was another door on the right side of the main door indicating another room.

" You must be tired, do you want something to drink?" Jungkook asked.

" Water" Tae replied.

Jungkook went to the kitchen and brought a glass a water for his.

After Tae was done drinking water, Jungkook said "come I'll show you your room" he took the younger to the second door on the left.

The room is quite spacious. The walls are in light purple shade. Had a comfy looking bed, there's a wardrobe on the one side of the the room. There is also a study table. Over all the room looks cozy & comfy.

" I tried to make it up to your standards. Hope you like" Jungkook said while rubbing his neck.

Obviously Tae liked the room. But it's not like he's going to admit it. So he said " yeah it's ok" Jungkook's face fell a little but nonetheless he smiled and said " ahh ok. Then I'll leave you here now. Take rest. Your clothes are in the closet. I'll be in the next room, call me if you need anything thing. Goodnight."

" Hmm" that's all he got as a reply. He left for his room.

As soon as he left Tae ran & fell on his new bed. Hell he's tried. But still he got up & opened the closet the take out a pajama. All his stuff is arranged nicely. Jin had sent their Butler prior to the day to arrange his stuffs.

He took out a blue pajama & went to the washroom. Taking a shower, he wore his pajama. After coming out he went & lied on his bed. As soon as his body touched the mattress he slept. It was a tiring day after all.

After nearly an hour Jungkook came out of his room. He went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Then he went to Tae's room. He slowly opened the door.

He saw the younger was sleeping on his bed hugging his tiger plushie. He silently went towards the  bed & placed the water bottle on the bedside table. He then looked at the sleeping boy with soft eyes, pulled his comforter covering him properly & left the room as silently as he came.

________________________

Updated next part.

Thanks for reading.

Hope you like it.