Part 49

It's Saturday today, the day when Namjin couple will come for dinner at Jungkook and Tae's place. Tae and Jungkook are going to supermarket to get groceries for the dinner.

Tae got ready and went to Jungkook's room to see if he is ready or not.

Tae knocked Jungkook's door "Kookie, can I come in?" He asked.

"Hmm come in" came the reply. Tae entered the room and found Jungkook almost ready.

"Tae, you don't need to knock before entering this room, you know it right" Jungkook told him.

"Hmm, okay I won't from the next time" Tae answered.

"Good boy" Jungkook said and kissed his forehead "I'm ready, just let me get my wallet and phone, then we'll leave."

"Okay I'm waiting" Tae said smiling.

Oh did I forget to mention that after their tour to Jeju the couple had become a little more close. They had become quite comfortable with each other. Holding hands, hugs, kisses on cheeks and forehead had become  normal thing for them. Though they still sleep in different rooms, cuddling on the living room couch while watching TV had become a rutine for them. Every night after dinner they would spend some time talking or watching TV all cuddled up with each other in living room. More than often Tae would fall asleep while talking and Jungkook would end up carrying him to his room.

So the couple left home together and reached the supermarket. They got hold of cart and started getting things they needed, veggies, meat, different types of spices and other things. Jungkook got some soft drinks and then took a bottle of red wine and placed in the cart.

"Kookie are we gonna drink it?" Tae asked all excited. He has heard that red wine tastes really good, so he got exited thinking he could have a taste of it.

"Not we, it's for appa, he likes it" Jungkook told him.

"But we too can have a taste right" Tae asked expectantly.

Jungkook looked at him, narrowing his eyes "no we can't. Specially you, I'm not letting you drink ever again" he said sternly.

Tae's face fell "you are a meanie Kookie, go I won't talk to you anymore" he said and stood looking at the other side, his hands crossed on his chest and cheeks puffing, lips pouting.

Jungkook almost cooed looking at him, he looked a angry little adorable kid. He went and stood before him "okay I'm sorry, Kookie is sorry baby please forgive him" he said "but you too know right you can't handle alcohol, what if you fall ill."

Well Tae too knows how low his alcohol tolerance is, so he silently agreed with his husband by nodding his head. But that doesn't mean he'll let Jungkook off the hook so easily. He looked at Jungkook and gave him a sweet smile, Jungkook to smiled thinking Tae isn't angry anymore.

"Okay I'll forgive you but you have to buy me lays." Tae told him.

Jungkook groaned hearing it "I should've known better, there is no way he's letting this matter go so easily" he thought but nonetheless agreed to buy it "okay I'll buy you lays if that makes you happy" he said.

"Yes that'll make me very happy" Tae smiled big.

Jungkook went towards the racks of snacks to get the chips for Tae. As he was looking at the flavors he felt a tug in his pants. He looked down only to see a little girl tugging his pants.