Part 10

A week had passed after the boys got married. Nothing out of ordinary happened in this week. Both Taehyung & Jungkook had spent their week busy in their respective things, Taehyung in school & study, Jungkook in office.

They seemed to fall in a rutine in this one week. Their days began with having breakfast made by Jungkook, then them leaving for school/office.

In the evenings Taehyung had kept himself busy in studying in his room, it's his last year in school so he has a lot to study specially because he's preparing for University Entrance test too. The other times when he didn't study he'll have chat with his Eomma or Jimin & sometimes watching animes.

He mostly meets Jungkook in the dinner table where sometimes they talk when the older asks him about his day other times they eats silently. Taehyung hardly initiates any talk.

As promised Jungkook did all the chores in house never asking Taehyung to lift as much as a glass. Taehyung had always found the house organized, laundry done, dishes washed & he really wonders when the other guy gets time to do all that. Well it's not like he cares.

It's Sunday today & Taehyung is getting ready in his room. They are going to "Jin's Kitchen" for lunch. Well Jin had wanted to invite him & Jungkook for lunch to Kim Mansion. But Taehyung had declined the idea. He had stubbornly told his Eomma he will not set foot in that house. So Jin had finally settled on inviting them to his restaurant.

Taehyung is quite excited at the thought of meeting his Eomma after one week. He had missed him so much. He did talk to him everyday but talking & living in same house is not samething after all. He can't wait to go & hug him tightly. But he can't say the same thing about his father though.

He knows his appa will be there too & he had no idea how he'll face him. He still hasn't forgave him. But he'll try not to misbehave for the sake of his Eomma.

"Are you ready Taehyung?" Came Jungkook's voice from his door.

"Yeah give me a minute I'll be there" Tae replied.

As Taehyung came of of his room, Jungkook felt his breath hitched. The younger was wearing a light blue striped oversized shirt with black tight jeans. He's looking cute & hot at the same time. Jungkook had to remind himself to breathe.

Taehyung felt the other's intense gaze at him. He felt his cheeks heating. The older was wearing blue ripped jeans with white polo shirt  & a leather jacket with him. Taehyung had hardly seen him in casuals, always either in suits or in sweat pants and t-shirts. He looked quite young in this casual clothes. Taehyung found himself almost drooling on the sight.

"Uum I think we should leave now." Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his drooling state.

He nodded his head & hastily left for the door. Not wanting the other to see his flamming cheeks.

The lunch went quite well. Tae hugged his Eomma tightly & talked a lot with him. He even let his father hug him, though only for a brief moment.

After spending time with his parents they came back to their apartment.

The are currently in the lift. As the lift stopped & they stepped out, suddenly Taehyung stepped on something almost tripping backwards. Had it not been for Jungkook holding him by his waist at the nuck of the time, he would have suffered serious injuries. As Jungkook helped him to stand properly, they looked at the item Tae tripped on & saw a toy car lying around that must belong to the 6 year of child of their neighbor.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yes" Taehyung replied but as he tried to walk, he felt it, a shooting pain in his left ankle. Looks like he had sprained it.

Jungkook immediately picked him up in bridal style & started walking towards their home.

"Yiahh! What are doing? Put me down ." Tae shouted getting red faced.

"No you are hurt" the reply he got.

"I just sprained my ankle nothing else. You don't need Carry me, that too like this. I'm not a girl!" he said exasparated.

"I'm not putting you down. You can keep shouting if you want" Jungkook said with finality & entered the apartment. Making Taehyung sit on the couch he rushed to his room.

After some time he came to Tae holding a fastaid box, a small bucket of ice & a towel in his hands. He kneeled before Tae, gently held his foot & put it in the ice bucket. The younger boy hissed at the cold touch & pain.

After like fifteen minutes he pulled the leg out, wiped it with the towel very carefully. Then taking the ointment from the box he started massaging Tae's leg. The boy groaned in pain.

Jungkook immediately looked at his face. "We should go to the hospital. You need a doctor" he said almost getting up.

"Hey it's just a simple sprain you don't need be worked up, I'll be ok by tomorrow" he said holding Jungkook's hand stopping him from getting up.

"Are you sure, sure it's ok? We can go to the hospital" Jungkook asked unsuredly.

"Yes I'm sure" Tae said smiling a little. He didn't like to see the other guy so worried.

"Ohh okay then" with that the older started massaging his ankle again. After massaging he put pain relief patches on the ankle & carried the younger to his room and made him lie on the bed.

For the rest of the day Jungkook didn't let Tae get up for the bed. He served everything Tae wanted to him. After every two hours he gave the ankle ice massage. Thanks to his efforts Tae felt much better when he finally slept that night.

The next morning when Taehyung woke up, his the pain in his ankle comparatively lessened. So he got ready for school.

When he came for breakfast he was very slightly limping. Jungkook proposed he should take a day off from school & rest for the day. But he denied saying he had to submit his assignment that day & he's already late so he didn't want to delay it more.

So Jungkook agreed to let him go but told the younger that he will be dropping him to school that day. There's no way he'll let the other boy drive with a sprained ankle.

Taehyung agreed to him not wanting to make him worried anymore.

So that day for the first time Kim Taehyung went to school with his husband Jeon Jungkook.

___________________________