Part 134

It's ten minutes past nine in the night and Jungkook is still in the office, working on some files. 

After another five minutes he was finally done with his work. With a tired sigh he closed the file, leaned on his chair, threw his head back and closed his weary eyes to give them some rest. He is really exhausted and can't wait to return home to Tae, after all Tae is his home and it's only in the warm embrace of his husband where he can finally feel relaxed. 

An involuntary smile made its way to Jungkook's lips as the thoughts of his now red haired Angel invaded his mind, his radiant face, apple cheeks, sparkling doe eyes and that unique boxy smile of his, oh how he missed his darling, Jungkook thought. While thinking about his beautiful husband Jungkook opened his eyes and checked his wristwatch only to find it's a quarter past nine. 

"Oh no I'm so late!" His eyes widened in shock, noticing how late he is, "how could I not realize how late it is? Baby must be waiting for me, he would be worried, I'm sure he hasn't even had dinner till now" he stood up from his chair and started collecting his things as fast as he, "For God's sake Jungkook, how could you be so careless? You know, baby won't eat until you return. Couldn't you have at least informed him about you getting late? Then he wouldn't have been starving till now." He chided himself as he finally left his cabin. 

Jungkook was hurriedly walking through the empty corridor of 19th floor of KE, contemplating if he should call Tae to inform the boy about him being late or not when suddenly his phone rang. 

"It must be baby," Jungkook thought as he took his phone out of his pocket but was surprised to find an unknown number calling, "who could it be?" He wondered but nonetheless he received the call. 

"Hello"

"Hello, am I speaking to Mr Cookie?" A man asked from the other side. 

"Excuse me?!" Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion hearing the question. 

"Pardon me Sir, I'm calling Luna Sucia nightclub. I'm a bartender at the club and we have a drunk customer here who gave me this number and said, 'call my Cookie'" the man on the other side said. 

"A drunk customer?"Now Jungkook started feeling perturbed after hearing the man's words because there's only one person who calls him 'Kookie', his husband. But what would Tae be doing in a bar at this time, he thought, "sorry but I didn't get it, can you please tell me who this customer is?" He asked, as he entered the lift and pressed the button for the parking.  

"I don't know his name sir, I asked but he wouldn't tell me, just keeps repeating,'call my Cookie'. He looks like a university student and looks quite rich from his attire." The man informed him, "and sir, he has red hair" he further added. 

After hearing the last line, Jungkook had no doubt that the customer that man was talking about was none but his husband. 

"Is he alone there? Wasn't anyone with him?" Jungkook anxiously asked. 

"No sir, he is alone and heavily drunk" came the reply and it made Jungkook worried sick as he realized his husband was alone in some club and he was heavily drunk. 

 "What is the name of your club, you said?" He asked. The lift reached the parking lot and he hurriedly walked out to his car. 

"Luna Sucia, sir," the man answered. 

"Ah okay, Luna Sucia" Jungkook sat in his car and put the name of the bar in the GPS, "I'm coming there as soon as possible, but Mr, till then can you please keep an eye on him? Please take care of him" He requested.