Part 79

Jimin was making Tae smile while others in the room were looking at those two with fond eyes when they heard someone clearing his throat. 

It's doctor Choi, the doctor who was treating Tae accompanied by the nurse from earlier. As the doctor saw the scene inside the room, he smiled a little "sorry to disturb you all, but I need to check up on the patient" he said. 

"Sure Dr Choi" Namjoon said "Jinnie, Jimin come here" he called them to where he was standing and "let Dr do his work" he told them. 

Both of them nodded their heads and left the bed. They all stood at one side of the room. 

"You guys have to leave the room while I do the check up" the doctor informed them and turned towards the bed where Jungkook was still sitting holding Tae "Mr Jeon please make him sleep properly on the bed" he told him. 

Jungkook made Tae lie properly on the bed while others left the room. As Jungkook was done making him sleep Tae held his hand tightly "don't go" he pleaded. 

Jungkook looked helplessly at the doctor who had asked everyone to leave the room. The doctor understood his predicament "you can stay here Mr Jeon" the doctor told him and Jungkook smiled gratefully at him. 

The doctor started checking Tae "so Taehyung..shi are you feeling any pain in your chest or any stuffy feeling?" The doctor asked Tae who nodded his head in negative "no" he answered. 

"That's good," Dr Choi said, "I heard that you hurt your hand, does your hand pains anymore?" He again inquired. 

"No" Tae said "but…"

"But?" Dr Choi encouraged him. 

"My knee hurts" Tae let him know. 

Jungkook looked at him worriedly "baby why didn't you tell me about it? From when it's hurting you?" He asked. 

"From the time I woke up," Tae said in a small voice. 

"Then why didn't you tell me that?" Jungkook again asked. 

"I didn't want to make you worry" came the reply.

"Which one of your legs hurt?" The doctor inquired. 

"Left," said Tae. 

The doctor rolled Tae's pants up to his knee and a big red scrape mark came into view. Jungkook gasped looking at the wound "how did this happen?" He voiced out. 

"He must have gotten it when he fell earlier," the nurse said. 

"But, he didn't say anything about it at that time!" Jungkook was shocked to see the wound. 

"I guess he didn't feel any pain at that time because of the effect of the sedative. Now that it's effects wore off he is feeling the pain. Don't worry I'll dress it now" doctor Choi told the worried man. 

As the doctor was dressing the wound, Tae hissed, feeling the sting of the antiseptic. 

Jungkook kept staring at the boy who can't even bear the little sting of the medicine yet didn't tell anyone that his knee was hurting for so long just because he didn't want to make Jungkook worried. Jungkook didn't know what to feel, should he feel happy that Tae loves him so much that he even hid his pain so that he won't get worried or should he feel sad that Tae is hiding his pain from him. 

As soon as the doctor was done putting bandaid on his wound, Tae pulled Jungkook's hand "Kookie tell them I won't get shots" he told him, remembering how earlier the nurse had given him a shot after she bandaged his hand.