Part 70

Jungkook and Tae reached Sungjin park. Jungkook parked the car at the same place where he had parked it on the other day.

Hand in hand the couple went to the halmoni selling tteokbokki. The old lady smiled big seeing the couple.

"Look who is here, Taehyung..shi and his bunny husband" she exclaimed.

Tae giggled hearing how the old lady called his husband, Jungkook too smiled.

"Hello halmoni, how are you?" Tae inquired.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking dear" the old lady replied smiling. She really likes the boy, she has seen him from his childhood when he used visit the park with his father and now with his husband.

"Please give a plate of tteokbokki, but make it a little less spicy" Tae said to her.

The halmoni smiled and gave him the food. Tae held some tteokbokki with the chopsticks and brought it near Jungkook's lips.

"Kookie open your mouth, do aaa..." He told his husband who grinned seeing how Tae is showing him to open his mouth as if he is a kid.

Jungkook opened his mouth and Tae fed him the tteokbokki. Tae kept staring at the older to know his reaction.

Jungkook gulped the food "umm it's yummy" he let his husband know who smiled hearing it and started eating himself.

Tae kept eating the food while feeding Jungkook in between. Well just like Tae loves it when Jungkook Pampers him, he too loves to pamper his husband.

After eating tteokbokki, Tae looked around, trying to spot ice cream cart but there was none. His face fell as really wanted have it.

Jungkook noticed Tae's sad face, he cupped the younger boy's face "what happened baby? Why do you look sad?" He asked worried.

"There is no ice cream here" Tae pouted "I really wanted to have it" he told the older.

"Aww that's why my baby is sad" Jungkook said "but I don't like to see my baby sad" he too pouted "how about we have fish cake instead of it?" He proposed and saw the smile coming back on Tae's face.

"Okay let's have fish cake" Tae grinned "I'll have five" he declared excitedly.

Jungkook's eyes went round hearing it "no baby five is too much. You will have stomach ache if you eat that much fish cakes" he told the excited boy.

Tae immediately pouted "okay then I'll have four" he bargained.

"Two" replied Jungkook.

"Three and that's final" Tae glared cutely at Jungkook.

"Okay three it is" Jungkook had to agree.

Once again Tae kept feeding Jungkook while eating. Jungkook really enjoyed the pampering he is getting from his Angel.

"Let's go inside the park" Jungkook proposed when Tae was done eating.

The couple went inside the park, to the swing. Jungkook made Tae sit on it and pushed it gently. As the swing came back to its previous place, where Jungkook was standing, Jungkook placed a playful kiss on Tae's forehead and again gently pushed the swing. Tae giggled at this. Jungkook repeated his action once again.

Tae really liked the game that they were playing, the game of kisses. So when the swing came back for the third time, he leaned his head back and "more" he demanded cutely.

Jungkook grinned seeing his cuteness and kept kissing his whole face while pushing the swing.

After enjoying there for nearly half an hour, Jungkook decided it's time go back because the evening was getting colder and he didn't want Tae to catch cold.