Part 109

"One and a half minutes left"

"One minute left"

After Tae threatened Jungkook that he would leave the older at the hotel and go out alone, the said guy had hurriedly entered the bathroom and is currently getting ready inside the bathroom and Tae is waiting for him. Tae is shaking his legs impatiently sitting at the edge of the bed and counting time looking at his wrist watch. 

"Thirty seconds left," Tae declared, looking at his wrist watch. 

"Ten seconds left" 

"I'm here, I'm here"

The door to the bathroom opened and a disheveled looking Jungkook rushed out wearing a pair of grey chinos and a navy blue shirt. The buttons of his shirt were all wrongly done, it's half tucked in his pants and his hair all messed. 

Tae sighed at the sight of his disheveled looking husband. "So much for getting ready" he thought exasperatedly. 

"Let's go baby, I'm ready" Jungkook told Tae who had stood up from the bed and walked towards him. 

"Yeah right you are ready" Tae muttered as he stood in front of the older. He held the sides of Jungkook's half tucked shirt and pulled it out of his pants and then started opening the buttons of the shirt. 

Jungkook looked at what his husband was doing with confused eyes. "What are you doing baby?" He asked but then something came to his mind and he grinned mischievously, "hmm, seems like you changed your mind about going out. Baby, do you wanna continue what we stopped sometime back? I don't have any problem if you want to" he said, wrapping his arms around his husband's slim waist. 

Tae gave his husband a glare, "yeah right you don't have any problem, like you ever had any problem when it comes to doing that" he chided the man who grinned shameless. 

"Doing 'that'? What is this 'that' baby?" Jungkook teased Tae who by then had completely buttoned his shirt and was tucking it in his pants. 

"You don't know what 'that' is, hmm?" Tae asked, still glaring at his naughty husband and the said man nodded his in negative feigning innocence. "Oh okay then, if you don't know what 'that' is, then we are not doing 'that' again" he said with a devilish grin and Jungkook's expression turned from mischievous to horrified. 

"Baby! That's not fair, you can't always threaten me like that" Jungkook whined. 

"And what about you? always teasing me, you naughty bunny" Tae replied, rounding his eyes. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, I won't tease you, I promise. But please don't say that we won't make love again" Jungkook coaxed the boy pleadingly. 

"Yeah right you promise, the only promise we are gonna break at the first chance you get" Tae sassed and Jungkook smiled sheepishly hearing it because he can't deny that he was indeed right. 

"tsk.. tsk.. look at that smile of yours, I'm sure you are already thinking about things with which you can tease me" Tae exclaimed and dragged Jungkook to the dresser. He set Jungkook's hair and gave him a once over. 

"Hmm, perfect. You are all ready to go now" he told his husband. 

"Am I?" Jungkook asked smiling and Tae nodded his head, "hmm, let's go" Tae said. 

"Okay then let's go," Jungkook said and lovingly kissed Tae on his forehead. Getting their phones and wallets the couple left their room to visit the queen of Adriatic, Venice.