Part 111

After their intense love making the couple was lying in each other's arms. Jungkook was half lying on the bed, hugging his husband close to his chest when, 

"Kookie" Tae called out in a tired voice. 

"Yes baby" Jungkook said looking down at the boy on his chest. 

"I feel sticky," Tae let his husband know. 

Jungkook looked at the boy with soft eyes, "you want to take bath baby?" He asked.

"Hmm" Tae nodded his head. 

"Okay then I'll get the bath ready for you" Jungkook kissed Tae on forehead, "you wait here" he said and gently placing the boy on the bed, he started getting up. 

Getting down from the bed, Jungkook looked around for his boxers and found them lying near the cabinet in the room, tangled up with his pants and shirt. Picking the clothes up, he donned it and went to the bathroom to get the bath ready for his husband. 

Tae pulled the blanket on his naked body as his husband left the room and started taking off the things that were still on his body, the choker and the stockings. 

"You served your purpose well," he told those items with a little mischievous smile. Placing them on the bed he waited for his husband. 

After a while Jungkook came back from the bathroom. The man sighed looking at the condition of the room and most importantly the bed. Clothes were scattered all around the room and the bed was totally messed up, the bedsheet wrinkled and stained. 

Reaching the bed, he started sliding the blanket off Tae's body to take to the boy bathroom. As Tae felt the blanket leaving his naked body, feeling shy he squeezed his eyes shut. Jungkook noticed how Tae had his eyes closed tightly and smiled tenderly at his innocent husband, "My innocent Angel" he fondly thought. 

 He gently picked up the boy in his arms and started walking towards the bathroom. Tae circled his arms around Jungkook's neck and buried his head there as the latter picked him up. Jungkook kissed Tae on top of his head and carried him inside the washroom. 

Inside the bathroom, Jungkook went to the jacuzzi and gently placed his husband inside it. 

"Kookie, you to come" Tae demanded. 

Smiling, Jungkook cupped Tae's cheek, "I've something to do, I'll join you after doing that, okay baby?" He gently told the boy. 

"What do you have to do?" Tae asked. 

"I've something, but I promise I'll come and join you, just wait a little okay?" Jungkook coaxed the boy. 

"Okay but come soon" Tae finally agreed to let him go. 

"I will be" Jungkook pecked Tae's lips and donning a bathrobe he left from there. 

Returning to the room Jungkook went to the phone placed inside the room and called for room service, asking for fresh bed sheets. Had it been their home, he himself would have cleared the room and changed the bed sheet but he can't really do that in the hotel so he had to call the room service because there's no way they could sleep on that messed up bed. 

As he waited for the room service to come, Jungkook started picking the clothes scattered all around the room, mainly the clothes of his husband. Obviously he didn't want the room service boy to see those sexy pieces of clothing, they are for his eyes only. So hurriedly picked them up and also his own clothes and placed them away from eyes.