Part 57

Finally the dark stormy night passed, a new dawn broke. The sun rose bathing the world with it's bright light. The bright rays of sun promised the world of a bright day.

Sunrays falling on his eyes, woke Tae up from his deep slumber. He blinked his eyes to adjust to the bright light. He felt like he was sleeping on something hard, that's when he noticed that he's sleeping on Jungkook. Yeah, on Jungkook, because more than half of his boy was on Jungkook's who had his arms protectively wrapped around him. He felt shy realizing his position but at the same time he liked it too. He liked the feeling of Jungkook's warm body under his, his strong arms wrapped around himself that always makes him feel safe.

Lost in his thoughts, his eyes suddenly fell on the clock on the bedside table. His eyes widened seeing the time, it's showing 8:30am. He immediately sat up and started to shake Jungkook "Kookie wake up, wake up" he was freaking out.

Jungkook woke up with a start hearing Tae's panicked voice, he sat up on the bed "what, what happened? Are you okay? Did something happen to you?" he started checking the younger boy frantically.

"No no Kookie nothing happened to me" Tae told him.

"Then what?" The older asked, he felt puzzled, if nothing is wrong than why was the boy freaking out, he thought.

"Kookie we are late" Tae told him in a panicked voice.

"Huh! What?" Jungkook asked kinda confused.

"Kookie it's 8:30! we are late" Tae clarified.

"Oh that!" Jungkook exhaled, finally feeling relaxed that nothing serious happened. He pulled Tae with him and again fell on bed.

"Kookie?" Tae looked up at Jungkook's face, who has his eyes closed.

"Hmm" the older hummed.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked him.

"Resting"

"Why? Won't you go to office?" Tae was puzzled, they're already late and Jungkook was making no efforts of getting up.

"You said it yourself, we are late" Jungkook let him know "so we are taking  off today."

Tae got excited hearing the older's words, after all it's not everyday when Jungkook bails on his work. "Really, we are taking off, that means you are gonna spend the day with me" he said excitedly "then what will we do today?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled seeing his excitement "Hmm, what do you want to do?" he asked kissing Tae's forehead.

"I? I want to...." Before Tae could say what he wanted to do, the doorbell rang. He furrowed his brows "who came this early?" He asked.

"No idea" Jungkook told him "I'll go and see who is it, okay" Jungkook gently laid him on the bed and got up.

"Okay" Tae nodded.

Jungkook went and opened the door only to find his in-laws standing there.

"Good morning Jungkook" Namjoon said.

"Aah.. yes.. good morning appa, Eomma" Jungkook replied fumbling, he felt kinda embarrassed, there standing his In-laws both dressed immaculately and here he is still in his night clothes, just out of bed,he is sure his hair is all messed.

"Looks like you just woke up" Jin concluded.

"Umm.. yes Eomma, we kinda overslept" Jungkook told him rubbing his neck, still embarrassed.