Part 67

The couple is currently sitting on the couch in the living room, cuddling and watching the last episode of one of Tae's favorite kdrama 'While You were Sleeping'.

Well the gift opening session ended rather awkwardly, thanks to Park sister-in-laws.

After seeing the special gift both Tae and Jungkook were all but red, both were blushing hard, not able look at each other.

"L..let's just p..put these t..things in that r..room" Jungkook stuttered, pointing at the room where the had kept the gifts that they received in their marriage.

Tae just nodded his head unable to say anything in shyness and started picking the gifts up. Jungkook did the same. Silently the couple transferred the things to the spare room.

But there was still something left of their embarrassment because they both placed on their hands on that special gift at the same time intending to pick it up.

Both retreated their hands "uhh... Umm.. I'll keep it in the room" Tae told Jungkook who nodded his head in agreement.

Even after putting all those gifts away, they were still feeling awkward. They were still not meeting their eyes. But Tae didn't like it, he didn't like to be awkward with Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't looking at him and he didn't like it.

So Tae went wrapped his hands around Jungkook "I want cuddles" he cutely demanded making Jungkook smile. Jungkook understood that the younger is trying to make the atmosphere normal and decided to follow his lead.

"You want cuddles?" He asked looking down at Tae's face who eagerly nodded his head "okay then let's cuddle" Jungkook said grinning.

That's how they landed on the couch, cuddling with each other. Tae suddenly remembered that the last episode of his favorite drama was going to air today, so turned the TV on to watch it.

A few minutes into the drama and Jungkook was regretting it that he let Tae watch it, because the episode started with a major characters death and the lead actor crying and Tae too started crying. And we all know how Jungkook hates to see tears in his Angel's eyes.

So "baby can't we watch something else?" He asked Tae.

Tae glared cutely at Jungkook, tears still flowing from his eyes "what do mean? This is my favorite drama" he told him while sniffing.

"But it's making you cry. I don't like to see you cry." Jungkook started "Let's watch something else, maybe some comedy movie " he proposed.

"No I'll watch this only" Tae snapped at him "don't you dare to change the channel or I'll not talk to you" he threatened his husband.

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing the cute threat "okay okay, I won't do anything" he tried pacify his angry baby "but please stop crying" he pleaded.

"Okay I won't cry anymore" Tae told him, knowing Jungkook can't see him crying and he feels sad when Tae cries. Tae doesn't want to make his Kookie sad.

"My good baby" Jungkook cooed and started wiping Tae's tears with his sleeves. And Tae smiled, loving the pampering that he is getting from the older.

Tae was watching the drama with full concentration. There came a scene that showed that the leads were crying together in childhood, that they met each other in childhood, but later forgot about that meeting, more like one of them remembered it while the other forgot. As Tae watched the scene, it reminded him about Jungkook and himself. They too had met in childhood but forgot about it while Jungkook remembered it. It made him emotional.