Part 1

Inside a big mansion in a beautiful room is sleeping a golden haired boy. His long eyelashes are making shadows on his beautiful cheeks. His plump pink lips were pouting while sleeping. If anyone see him now will say it's an angel sleeping. If only they knew!

"KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP RIGHT NOW" came a booming voice from the door of the room.

Yes, the boy sleeping on the bed is none other than  Kim Taehyung, the only son of Korea's one of the biggest businessman Kim Namjoon & Kim Seokjin.

And the voice that trying to wake him up is his Eomma, Seokjin aka Jin , a famous barista.

Jin is a case of mpreg. When he & Namjoon were quite young they  had Taehyung. Because of some complications that happen during his pregnancy Jin couldn't had another child. That made Taehyung even more precious to them. They gave him the best life anyone can dream of. He always got anything he wanted & that kind of made Tae a spoilt brat. Though his parents never complained about it. Not until Bae Kang Hoo happened.

" Yiah Kim Taehyung are you going to get up from that damned bed of yours or do you want me to pour ice water on you." Jun asked holding his waist.

Hearing this Tae woke up with a jolt. " Ani Eomma don't pour water plz. I'm awake now." Saying this he ran into his bathroom.

" For gods sake Tae you r nineteen, you are going to to graduate next year. Still you behave like a child. Only God knows what I'll do with you." Jin said exasparated.

" But you still love me." Came a voice from the bathroom.

" Yeah that I do." Jin said smiling & left.

After some time Taehyung came downstairs wearing his school uniform. He saw his parents on dinning table. " God morning appa. Good morning Eomma." He greeted them. " Good morning Taebear, Tae" his parents greeted him back.

" Eomma what do we have for breakfast?"

" Your favorite pancakes!"

" Wow eomma thanks" Tae kissed Jin's cheek " your are the best." He started munching on his delicious pancakes.

While Namjoon was eating typical Korean style breakfast that is Rice.

They were eating silently. They were almost done. " Tae your took out *** dollars from your bank account. Will your tell me why you needed that much money?" Namjoon asked sternly.

Tae gulped silently. " Umm.. appa Kang Hoo needed to send money to his grandpa urgently but he didn't had money so I gave him the money."

" Are you sure he needed money for that? Did you meet his grandpa? Do you know where he lives? Are you sure he indeed had a grandpa?" Namjoon asked him.

" What are trying to say appa! That Kang..ah is a liar! How could you think like this appa? You know I love him. He loves me so much. He will never lie to me." Tae said irritatedly.

" Kim Taehyung is this the way you talk to your father. Your are raising voice in front of your parents for a god damned boy." Namjoon thundered.

Jin was looking at both of them with alarmed expression. He knows where this is going.

" Appa he is my boyfriend. We love each other. You can't call him ' god damned boy'." Tae said in hurt voice.

" & I don't accept him as your boy friend." Namjoon said angrily.

Jin looked at him pleadingly. He doesn't want his husband & son to fight first thing in the morning.

" I don't care what you think. He is my boyfriend & I'm not leaving him." Saying this Tae got up from his chair without finishing his breakfast, grabbed his bag a left from there saying " bye Eomma I'm going to school."

" Taebear! Listen to eomma, don't go without finishing your breakfast. Tae.." Jin called him from behind but Tae already left.

" Are you happy now!" Jin looked at Namjoon " He went without finishing his breakfast. He didn't even take his launch box. My baby will be hungry. Why did you have to fight with him early in the morning." Jin said almost in tears.

"Jinnie do you think I want to fight with him? I want him to leave without eating? He is my precious baby too." Namjoon said sadly " but what should I do I can't let him go out with that boy. You too know right, that boy is not good. But Tae doesn't listen me. What can I do? I'm scared that boy will take advantage of my baby. I can't let that happen. I can't let something happen to my precious child." Namjoon said in a broken voice. He's afraid. He can't see his child hurt.

" But Joonie what can we do? Tae is not listening to us. He's blinded by love. What should we do?" Jin asked.

" I've thought something. But I need your permission for that." Namjoon said.

" What is it Joonie?"

" Well I'm thinking....."

Joon told his plan to Jin.

" Do you think it's a good idea Joonie. Are you sure about it?"

" Yes. I trust HIM."

" But Tae will be angry on us. He will be hurt."

" Being a little hurt is better than living a nightmare Jinnie."

" Yes what you said is true. I agree with you. Do it. I'm with you." Jin finally agreed to whatever plan Namjoon had.

" Ok than I will ask HIM. I don't want to force anything on HIM. I'll ask if HE's ok with it or not." Joon said.

" Ok" jin replied.

" I'll leave for office now. See you in the evening Jinnie." Namjoon pecked his husband on lips and left saying bye.

........................

On the other side of the town, inside a apartment, in a room with grey walls & white celling, a raven haired male is sleeping. He has handsome features, thin upper lips plump Lower lips, cute bunny teeth poking out between his lips.

Suddenly an alarm went off, waking the sleeping male. He sat up on his bed rubbing his eyes. He looked at his bedside watch. It's showing 7 am. He went out of his room towards his kitchen & started making his breakfast, rice & other side dishes.

After making breakfast he went into his to bathroom to get ready for office.

The said man is Jeon Jungkook. He graduated as the topper of business studies from Seoul National University. Currently works as an executive officer in Kim Enterprises. To say he is the right hand man of the CEO of KE, Kim Namjoon won't be wrong. Namjoon trusts him very much and Jungkook deserves it all.

Jungkook came out of his room after getting ready. He did his breakfast & left his house locking the doors. Before leaving he checked if all lights are off or not , well what can we say, Jeon Jungkook is a responsible man.

______________________

Here's the part 1. Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading it.