Part 121(M)

It's Sunday, the day Jungkook is going to take Tae to the beach for photography. 

Tae was in his study packing his camera bag when he heard the doorbell ringing but he didn't bother to go and check it knowing Jungkook was in the living room and would do that. 

As Jungkook opened the door he found a man standing there, "yes?" He said. 

"Hello sir, Mr Min has sent me" the man told him. 

A big smile appeared on Jungkook's face hearing his words, "oh you came from Yoongi. Did you bring it?" He asked. 

"Yes sir, I kept it where Mr Min asked me to" the man informed and handed something to Jungkook, "here is the key and now I'll take your leave sir." 

"Thank you" Jungkook thanked the man who left after saying, "you are welcome sir."

After he was done packing his bag, Tae went out of the study to the living room only to find Jungkook coming inside. 

"Who was it?" Tae inquired. 

"Ah.. just a salesman," Jungkook replied, wanting to keep the whole thing a surprise for his husband. 

"Salesman? What did he bring?" Tae again inquired. 

"Nothing that we can use" Jungkook came to him and held his hand, "now forget that and come with me. We need to get ready or we will be late" saying so he started walking towards their room taking Tae with him. 

Once inside their room, Jungkook left Tae's hand, "I'll go get your clothes" he told Tae and went to the wardrobe leaving a smiling Tae behind. Tae smiled fondly at his caring husband, seeing the man scanning the wardrobe to get clothes for him. 

Jungkook came back to Tae holding some clothes, "here you go baby" he handed the clothes to Tae that were a black leather pants, a black T-shirt and red leather jacket.

"You want me to wear these?" Tae looked incredulously at Jungkook and the said man nodded his head in affirmation, "Kookie we are going to the beach just to take some photos. Don't you think these clothes are too much for that?" He asked. 

"No, it's not because we are going out together and every outing with you is special, because it's not a simple outing but a date. So obviously you need to dress up" Jungkook replied. 

"Oh is that so Mr Jeon?" Tae said flirtatiously. 

"Yes it is, Mr Jeon" Jungkook too flirtatiously replied, "now come on go and get changed" he ushered the boy to the washroom. 

"Okay okay I'm going" saying so Tae entered the washroom, "looks like my bunny is too much excited for this outing no date" he thought while chuckling to himself. 

When Tae came out of the washroom after getting ready he found Jungkook waiting for him dressed in the same clothes as him, the only difference was Jungkook was wearing a black jacket while he was in red. 

"Oh.. looks like we are coupling today" Tae said with a playful smile. 

Jungkook pulled him to himself and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, "yup because we are a couple" he replied cheekily and pecked his husband's plump lips making the boy giggle at his cheekiness.