Part 84

Five days have passed after the day when Jungkook had broken down like a baby in the arms of his love and Tae had finally come to know the pain and anguish his love was going through. Five days since Tae had decided to fight his fears and come back to his older self. Five days since the couple had decided to move on from that dreadful incident. Though deep in their hearts they both knew that they might never forget the pain and anguish of those days, they had decided to put it in the past  and move on for each other. 

Tae has improved a great deal these days. He had started coming back to his old self more with each passing day. He became more and more confident about the fact that Jungkook is not going anywhere even if he goes out of his sight for some time, that Jungkook is going to come back to him in the end. He has started letting Jungkook go out of sight more and more without panicking about it. At first he used to leave Jungkook alone in their room or in the living room. But then one day he asked Jungkook to go get some things from the market while Jimin was with him. Though Jungkook was rather reluctant to leave him alone for that long, Tae had made him understand that he needed to do that for Tae's sake and that he won't be alone as Jimin was there with him. Jungkook had eventually left home for the market but no before telling Jimin again and again to call him if anything happens. 

Well let's talk about Jimin, best friend of Taehyung. The two boys have grown up together, friends from the very first day of their kindergarten. They share a strong bond of love and friendship, from the very childhood they boys had smiled together, cried together. They did mischiefs together and got scolded together. They know and understand each other like no one else. They call themselves soulmates and rightly so. 

After Jungkook, if there had been anyone who was heartbroken seeing Tae's state, it was Jimin, maybe even more than Tae's parents. In his memory Jimin had never seen his best friend like that, like so broken, so lost and it pained his little heart very much. Though before Tae he had acted cheerful for his sake, to cheer Tae up, Jimin had shed countless tears in his boyfriend's embrace for what his once cheerful best friend had become. 

So think about the shock that Jimin got when the other day he came to his best friend's house to cheer him up and when he rang the doorbell, the door was opened by Taehyung who was smiling ear to ear with his cheeks flashing red. 

"Jiminie!" Tae had shouted and hugged his best friend tight who was standing dumbstruck at the sudden change of mood in his best friend. 

But there was still more left for Jimin's shock, because Tae had made him sit in the living room and went to get a milkshake for him, while he ordered his husband to go and take a nap because apparently he looked tired. What shocked Jimin even more than Jungkook actually did what Tae told him, like an obedient husband he went inside his room to take a nap leaving Tae alone with him. 

You can't blame Jimin for getting shocked because he visited the couple just two days back and at that time Tae wasn't ready to let Jungkook go out of his sight even for a moment and today he himself ordered Jungkook to go to the room. Obviously Jimin was shocked. 

When Tae came back holding a tray with two glasses of milkshake and sat beside Jimin after placing the tray on the table, Jimin had simply hugged his best friend and started sobbing, he sobbed in relief after finding his best friend back to his old self. 

Tae had understood what his best friend must be feeling so didn't ask him anything. He just hugged his best tight and murmured "I am okay now, Jiminie" to which Jimin replied while crying "yes you are Taetae." 

Jimin didn't ask Tae what has brought the change in him not wanting to make his friend think about that dreadful incident and Tae was really grateful about that.