Part 2

A blue coloured Hyundai Elite i20 stopped in front of the gates of BigHit High School. Everyone looked at the car. Opening the door of the car came out Kim Taehyung, the golden haired heartthrob of the school.

Tae went inside the gates looking at his phone. Suddenly a short pink haired guy hugged him from the back.

" Hi Taehyungie!" Chirped the short boy smiling brightly.

"Hi Jimin." Said Tae with a serious face turning towards the pink haired.

Park Jimin, Taehyung's best friend, looked at his serious face and frowned.

" Hey TaeTae what happened. Why are you in a bad mood early in the morning." he asked his bff.

" Fight with appa." The other replied.

" Why?"

" Same old topic. He won't accept KangHoo as my boyfriend. I just don't understand why he dislikes Kang..ah so much." Tae said.

" Uum Tae he is your father. He knows what's better for you. May be you should consider his words. You Know, I too think Bae KangHoo is not as good as he shows in front of you." Jimin said Tae cautiously. He knows Tae is quite sensitive on this matter.

" Plz Jiminie you too don't start saying these things. You know how much I love him. What he did for me." Tae said irritatedly.

" Ok ok let's not talk about it. Let's go to the class. Teacher will come anytime now." Jimin said not to anger his best friend anymore.

" Hmm let's go."

With that the guys left for their class.

.............

On the other side the CEO of Kim Enterprises, Kim Namjoon reached his office. Getting down from his car he entered the high-rise building. KE is situated at the heart of Seoul business hub, standing tall & proud. And why not, the owner of the company is the best businessman of Seoul.

While entering the building Namjoon met with his favorite employee Jeon Jungkook. The boy is really talented when it comes to making deals, dealing with all types of clients. Though the boy is only 26 years old but he is wise beyond his age. Also very responsible & hardworking. From the very first day he met that raven haired boy, the boy never disappointed him. Such a nice boy he is.

" Good morning sir" Jungkook greeted his boss.

" Morning Jungkook" the boss greeted him back.

They went inside the lift. " So Jungkook did you make everything ready for the meeting?" The boss asked.

" Yes sir. I personally  checked everything. I'm sure this deal will be ours." The employee replied.

" Good, very good." With that the boy & the employee parted their ways.

..............

It's launch time. Tae is sitting
in the canteen waiting for his boyfriend.

A green haired boy came towards him. The boy is almost of same height of Tae. Has a round face with quite small eyes. He looked at Tae. His eyes shown looking at the golden haired boy.

" Babe!" The green haired called. " Kang..ah!" Tae's face lit up looking at the boy. He smiled & hugged him.

Bae Kang Hoo, boyfriend of Kim Taehyung. He is a repeat student. He is two years  elder than Tae. Repeating his year. Left school two years back then came back after one year & joined tae's class. At first Tae never talked to him. Then one day Tae got late while doing some project work in school library. His phone was out of charge that he didn't noticed while doing his work, so he couldn't call his driver. He decided to catch a bus. While waiting for the bus in the buss stand, some weird looking guys started harassing him. Kang Hoo, who was passing by, fought with the guys & they left scared.