Part 105

The couple was returning home in Jungkook's car. Jungkook was fully focused on the road while Tae was babbling with himself. 

"Taetae will go on honeymoon with Jungkookie oppa, yeah" Tae said and clapped his hands in delight. 

"Jungkookie oppa?" He called his husband. 

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed without taking his eyes off the road. 

"What do we do in honeymoon Jungkookie oppa?" Tae asked. But before Jungkook could answer his question, he slapped his forehead, "oh silly Taetae! How will Jungkookie oppa know it? My Jungkookie oppa is an innocent bunny, he doesn't know anything" he told himself. 

Jungkook felt like squeezing his husband's squashy cheeks hearing his adorable blabbering. 

Tae raised his hand and patted Jungkook's shoulder in a reassuring manner, "don't worry Jungkookie oppa, Taetae knows what we do on honeymoon, he will tell you" he assured the older. 

Jungkook smiled cheekily hearing Tae's words and then turned to him, "really! You know?" He asked feigning innocence and the boy eagerly nodded his head, "Yes, I know. We eat honey sitting on the moon in honeymoon" he told Jungkook oh so seriously. "Jungkookie oppa, you will eat honey with me sitting on the moon right?" He asked. 

Jungkook smirked hearing the question, "don't know about sitting on the moon but I'll surely eat you, My Honey in our honeymoon" he thought mischievously. "Yes Baby, I'll surely do that" he told the boy and Tae gave him a big boxy smile, "You are the best Jungkookie oppa" he said and again got busy blabbering with himself. While Jungkook again focused on driving. 

Suddenly Jungkook felt something crawling on his right thigh. He looked down and saw a hand on his thigh, his husband's hand. He looked up and turned to his right where his drunk husband was sitting. 

"Baby?" He called the boy but Tae didn't answer. 

"Baby?" Jungkook again called and again no answer. 

"Angel?"

"Call me Taetae," the drunk boy finally answered. 

Jungkook smiled a little hearing his husband's demand. "Okay, Taetae," he said. 

"Yes Jungkookie oppa" replied the with a sweet smile, his hand never stopping rubbing Jungkook's thigh. 

"What are you doing Taetae?" Jungkook asked while looking at the front. 

"What I'm I doing?" Tae asked oh so innocently. 

"I mean why are you rubbing my thigh?" Jungkook again asked. 

"Oh that, I'm feeling it" came the reply. 

Jungkook again turned towards Tae hearing his answer, "feeling it?" He asked and Tae nodded his head, "yes Jungkookie oppa, I'm feeling it, your thigh. I like your thighs, they are so thick. I want to touch them, I want to kiss, lick and bite them like you do to mine" Tae confessed with a big smile and Jungkook blushed hearing his otherwise innocent husband's bold confession and intentions. The poor man was starting to get hard, thanks to all the rubbing and bold words of his husband. 

Jungkook was going to ask Tae to stop rubbing his thighs but before he could say so Tae himself took his hands off him. Jungkook sighed in relief at this but unfortunately his relief was rather short lived. 

Tae started taking his seat belt off as he mumbled to himself, "I don't like the pants Jungkookie oppa is wearing, it's not letting me feel my oppa's thighs. I'll take that off, yes I'll take that off." He successfully took off his seatbelt.