Part 5

Finally Sunday is here. The day Taehyung will be officially introduced to  Jungkook as his prospective groom. Jungkook is coming for lunch at Tae's.

So here Taehyung is, wearing a black skinny jeans & a white oversized shirt sitting in their living room waiting for Jungkook.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Jin opened the door & welcomed the raven haired boy inside.

" Ohh Jungkook how are you ?"

" I'm good. How are you uncle Jin?" Jungkook smiled giving one of the flower bucket he is holding to Jin "these are for you"

"I'm fine dear. Thanks for these lovely flowers. Please come in. Joonie & Taehyung is at the living room." Jin took him inside.

Coming to the living room room Jungkook met with Namjoon. He exchanged pleasantries with the older & bowed to him.

Then Namjoon introduced him to Taehyung.

"Taehyung this is Jeon Jungkook & Jungkook this is my son Taehyung"

Tae looked at the older guy. He's tall, well built, has handsome features. He's wearing black jeans with white t-shirt & a black Dinner Jacket, looking quite hot. But then it clicked to him they're wearing same color combination. He felt his face heating in embarrassment.

On the side Jungkook was completely stunned. He felt like he is seeing an angel in front of him. An angel with golden hair, doe eyes, fluffy pink cheeks & full pink lips. He felt like he pinching himself to see if he was dreaming but then decided against it. He saw that Angel's cheeks becoming red making him even more beautiful if possible.

Tae saw the older boy looking at him intensely.

" Uum hi" he said shyly. "God! Why am I shying" Tae thought.

" Hello Taehyung! Nice to meet you" Jungkook said handing the flowers to Tae .

" Thanks Jungkook" Tae said.

" Taebear, why are you calling him Jungkook? He's older than you. where's your manners. And don'ton't you remember you used to call him....." Jin said.

" It's ok Uncle Jin, Taehyung can call me anything he wants" Jungkook cut Jin in between.

Jin ushered them to the dining room. They made small talks while eating. Mostly Namjoon , Jin & Jungkook talking. Tae kept eating silently.

After the launch was over, Tae finally spoke "uuh Eomma I'd like to talk to Jungkook alone. Can I take him to the garden."

" Sure Taebear. Take him with you. I'll send some drinks for you two." His Eomma replied.

So here they are sitting in the beautiful garden of Kim Mansion. They are sitting in front of each other on the beautiful garden chairs.

" Yes Tae what do you want to talk?" Jungkook looked at the younger boy.

" First of all don't call me Tae. Only the people near to me can use that name" Tae Said.

" Uuh ok Taehyung." The older said in a small voice.

" Ok so I what I want to talk  is that I have some conditions.

"First, I'll keep my name as it is even after marriage. I won't use your surname."

"Ok"