Part 112

After Jin called Tae, the couple got their luggage and walked out of the airport. Hailing a taxi they left for their home. 

It's a quarter past one when they reached home. As they entered the apartment,

"Home sweet home, we are back" Tae declared in a happy voice making Jungkook coo at his cuteness. Rushing into the living room, Tae went and slumped himself on the couch. 

"Ahh.. I missed this. I missed my home" he told Jungkook who followed him into the room. 

"Really baby! But thought you loved Venice" Jungkook said as he sat beside Tae who Immediately laid on the couch with his head on his husband's lap. 

"Yeah I did, I loved Venice because it's so beautiful. But this is my home and obviously nothing compares to it. I love my home the most" Tae said looking up at Jungkook's face. 

Jungkook smiled fondly at the boy lying on his lap. Bending over he placed a chaste kiss on his husband's plump lips, "And I love my baby the most" he said, making Tae giggle. Before he could raise his head, Tae circled his hands around his neck and gave him a smooch, "And I love my bunny more than most" he declared. Jungkook smiled like a happy bunny hearing it. Raising his head, he started running his fingers through his husband's soft locks and gently massaged his head. Tae closed his eyes and sighed in contentment. 

They stayed like that for sometime but then Jungkook noticed Tae was falling asleep because of jet lag. So he gently caressed Tae's face and called him,

"Baby"

"Hmm" Tae hummed in response. 

"Let's freshen up and have something. Then we will take rest, okay" Jungkook suggested. 

"Okay" Tae replied and got up from his husband's lap. 

"Baby you go first, till then I'll order some lunch for us" Jungkook told Tae and pulled his phone out of his pocket to order the food. But Tae stopped him by holding his hand. 

"Don't order, I'm craving for some ramen. So let's have ramen today" he suggested and Immediately a mischievous smile came on his husband's face. 

"Wow baby we just came back from our honeymoon and you again want to have ramen" Jungkook said in a fake shocked voice. 

At first Tae didn't get what his husband meant so, "what do mean Kookie? What does our coming from honeymoon have to do with having ramen?" He asked but then he noticed the smirk on Jungkook's lips and it dawned on him what the other meant and,

"Yiah you shameless bunny" Tae shrieked, his cheeks turning pink and slapped Jungkook's shoulder, "you are becoming more shameless with every passing day" he scolded the man, "you know what, go and order whatever you want, I don't want ramen or anything and also you are sleeping on the couch from today" he angrily said and started marching towards their room. 

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing Tae's last words. He ran behind the angry boy and stopped him holding his hand and turned him back. 

"Leave my hand you stupid bunny" Tae angrily said. 

"Please baby, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Jungkook held his ears, "I promise I won't ever tease you, please forgive your stupid bunny" he begged. 

Tae placed his hands on his hip and glared at the man in front of him, "yeah right you promise, just like you did a few days back. You naughty bunny, I know you very well. You are never gonna keep this particular promise of yours. So it's better I teach you a lesson" he told his husband.