Part 60

Taehyung is mad, like really really mad, ask why? Because Jungkook refused to sleep with him. He tried all the tricks that he had under his sleeves but couldn't make the older agree with his demand.

Apparently Jungkook had some important work that he needs to complete so he is in his room working in his laptop and Tae is forced to come and sleep in his room.

Tae looked at the bunny plushie that Jungkook won for him at the amusement park, he held it in his hand "stupid bunny" he started "what do you think of yourself? Your stupid office work is more important than me, huh? You know I can't sleep if I don't cuddle with you, still you refused to sleep here, with me. You meanie, I won't ever talk to you, forget talking I won't even look at you, then don't come to me asking 'baby why are you not talking to me?' you stupid mean bunny" he squeezed the poor plushie taking all his anger out on it.

Determined to not to talk to the older again, Tae laid on the bed hugging the plushie, well his human bunny is not with him so he had to make a do with the plushie bunny.

Jungkook was in his room, pretending to work in his laptop, yes pretending. He lied to Tae when he told the younger that he has work to complete. He knows Tae is angry on him for not sleeping in his room, but he couldn't help it.

It's Tae's birthday tomorrow, he is going to be twenty years. Jungkook wants to give him a surprise tonight and that's why he made Tae sleep alone so that he can prepare for the surprise.

Jungkook looked at the wall clock, it's showing 10:30pm, time to start preparing for the surprise. He put the laptop aside and exited his room.

First he went to Tae's room and slowly opened the door without making any noice. He found the younger boy sleeping hugging his tokki..shi. He again closed the door and left to get started with his work.

He went to the kitchen and started preparing cake. He at first arranged all the things he needed to make it, then started making the batter. Once done, he put the batter into the mold and put it in the oven.

He was almost done decorating the cake when his phone started vibrating, he picked up the call and said "hello" in hushed tone.

"We are here, opened the door" someone said from the other side of the call.

"Okay I'm coming, but remember don't make any noice" Jungkook warned, still talking in the hushed tone.

"Hmm" came the reply.

Jungkook hang up the call and went to open the door.

As he opened the door, he saw a bunch of people standing there, Hoseok, Yoongi, the Park siblings and the Kim couple, yes they all are part of Jungkook's surprise.

"Please come in" Jungkook invited them in.

Once inside the apartment, Hoseok with Yoongi and park siblings got busy in decorating the living room, they had brought all the things needed for it with them, balloons, banners, streamers and all other things.

Jin followed Jungkook to the kitchen to arrange all the snacks, that he had brought with himself, in serving plates, but not before telling his husband to sit silently at one place and not to break anything or make any mess, who nodded his head in agreement, went and sat on a chair.

It was nearly 12am when they're done with all the preparations. Jungkook went to Tae's room to wake the boy up.

He went and sat on the bed, where Tae was sleeping hugging his tokki..shi, he was pouting even in his sleep. Jungkook looked at him with adoration and leaned his head near the younger's, he kissed the boy on the temple "Tae, baby wake up" he whispered into Tae's ear but the said boy didn't budge. Jungkook started caressing Tae's hair as he once again tried to wake him up "baby, please wake up" he said. It seemed to work as Tae's eyes flutter opened and he looked at Jungkook's face that was too close to his.