Part 46 (M)

Tae was walking through the empty corridor towards their room when he felt a hand holding his, stopping him from walking farther. He looked back only to see it's none other than his husband.

"W.. what a..are you doing? L..leave my h..hand" he snapped, slurring a little because of drinking too much.

"That's what I'm trying to ask. What are you doing being drunk? You never drank then why did you do it today? And where are you going alone?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Don't act like you care. Go, go back to the party, go back to that woman you were enjoying with. Why are you here?" Tae said in a small voice, face turning sad.

"Tae, baby what are you saying?" Jungkook asked puzzled.

"Don't baby me" again Tae snapped "go back to that woman. I'm sure you were enjoying your time with her. She was whispering in your ear and you were smiling at her. I'm sure you are already missing her. Then why are you here, with me?"

Jungkook finally smiled as it dawned upon him that Tae is jealous. He found this jealous Tae very adorable.

"No baby I wasn't enjoying with her" he tried to make Tae understand "I didn't like talking to her, I swear I didn't. Her father is a business associate that's why I was talking to him. But trust me baby I wasn't...."

Jungkook's speech was cut short and a pair of soft lips landed on him. Tae suddenly kissed him. The kiss was so sudden that he stilled for a moment.

Tae broke the kiss and pushed Jungkook back "see you didn't even kiss me back" he said "you don't want to kiss me now. You want to kiss that woman. I know you like you. I know I'm not beautiful like her. I'm sure want that woman..." Tears started falling from his eyes.

Suddenly he was pushed to the wall, his back touching the cold wall and a pair of lips lips landed on him. This time Jungkook is the one initiating the kiss.

Jungkook pushed Tae to the wall and kissed him hard. The kiss was nothing like their first kiss. This kiss was way more passionate, way more intense. Jungkook sucked the younger's soft lips hard and then bit Tae's lower lip "aah.." the younger opened his mouth and moaned. Jungkook took advantage of it and pushed his tongue inside the other's mouth, tasting his it. He wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and pulled him to himself.

Tae felt his toe curling at the intense kiss. He dropped the bottle he was holding and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, closed his eyes and kissed him back. The couple kept hungrily kissing each, not minding their surrounding.

Jungkook finally broke the kiss when they became really breathless. Both of them panted heavily. Tae opened his eyes, only to find Jungkook looking at him intensely.

"Never ever say that I don't want to kiss you" Jungkook told him "never say that I want to kiss anyone else, the only person I want to kiss is you."

Hearing this Tae once again locked their lips. Couple once again started kissing each other hungrily. Jungkook put his hands on Tae's butt while kissing and hoisted him up, the younger immediately wrapped his legs around his hips.

Jungkook broke the kiss and started walking towards their room, holding his beautiful husband in his arms.

Jungkook was walking fast looking ahead, when he felt it, kiss on his neck. Tae had burried his face in his neck and giving butterfly kisses their.