Part 127

It's nearly ten in the night when Jungkook reached a small hill beside a semi-urban neighborhood of Seoul. He sighed in relief as his eyes fell on a familiar pulse orange Audi parked there because if the car is there then it's owner too must be here and the owner of that car is none but his best friend Jung Hoseok. 

This is the first place that came to his mind when Soomin had asked him to find Hoseok because this is Hoseok's secret place. After knowing everything that had happened Jungkook knew that Hoseok is very much hurt and somewhat confused and would want to isolate himself from everyone, especially hide himself from Soomin. And what could be the better place to do so than this place because no one is aware of this place being Hoseok's secret place. Even Jungkook himself didn't know about this place until a year back. 

It was one of the days before his marriage when Jungkook was feeling quite anxious and restless thinking about the future. If he was doing the right thing by marrying Tae while the boy was clearly in love with someone else, if he would be able to take care of Tae as he had promised to his parents, if he would be able to keep Tae happy, if Tae would ever accept him in his life? All these questioning thoughts had made him anxious, stressed and restless making it hard for him to concentrate on anything. 

Hoseok being the best friend that he is, had noticed the restlessness of Jungkook and that's when he had brought Jungkook here to help him relax. 

And it did help Jungkook to relax his mind. The hilltop was covered in green grass making it look like someone has spread a green carpet to welcome them. One can see the whole city below from there. The sight of the city glowing in lights with the night sky in the background was indeed a pleasing sight. The whole ambience was really peaceful and it had helped Jungkook to calm his heart and mind and sort his jumbled up thoughts. And that's how he came to know about this place. 

Jungkook reached the hill top and found his best friend sprawled on the green grass with his hands behind his head and staring at the moon with a forlorn look on his face. 

Jungkook plopped himself down beside his friend as he said, "I knew it, this where I'm gonna find you."

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked without taking his eyes off the moon. 

"What else but looking for you" Jungkook replied, "Your Soo asked me to find you and take you back to her."

"Hmm My Soo" Hoseok gave a bitter chuckle. 

"Yeah Your Soo" Jungkook said, "your Soo came to our place, asking and literally begging me to get you back to her. She was crying so hard" he informed his best friend. 

The moment Hoseok heard Jungkook saying that Soomin was crying, he sat up with a start and looked at Jungkook with panic filled eyes, "Crying! She was crying?" He exclaimed, "but isn't supposed to cry, she gets…" before he could complete his words,

"She gets breathing problems if she cries too much" Jungkook completed his words. 

Yes Soomin starts having difficulty in breathing if she cries too much. She had that problem from the very childhood and because of that everyone in her family always tries to keep her happy and not to give her any reason to cry. And it's the same with Hoseok, he listens to everything she says, bears all her craziness. 

"Is she, is she okay?" Hoseok asked anxiously. 

"I guess she is, well I hope she is," Jungkook answered.