Part 120

"You are dead Jeon Jungkook, you are so dead. No one can save you today." A scared looking Jungkook kept walking away from the party hall with rapid footsteps as he cribbed, "oh god what do I do now? Why Soomin, why do you have to always tease us like that and make my little tiger angry at me? Now how do I save myself from my angry tiger. He looked so angry, I'm sure he is going to kill me." He gulped hard, "Should I hide myself somewhere? But where? Maybe in the washroom? But how long will I hide there, knowing my angry tiger he is going to find me in no time. Maybe I should ask help from Eomma, I'm sure he can save me. But what will I tell him, why Tae is angry at me? I can't tell him what actually happened, can I? No way, I can't do that, baby is going to be even more angry if I do that. Then what do I….." 

Suddenly someone grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him into the nearest washroom and locked the door of the washroom. 

Jungkook looked wide eyed at the person who dragged him inside the washroom. It's none but his angry husband. He gulped hard as Tae turned to him after locking the door and looked at him with blazing eyes like an angry tiger ready to pounce on its prey. 

Tae started walking towards Jungkook with his intense gaze fixed on his husband. The closer Tae got, the more Jungkook started to back away. Eventually Jungkook's back hit the wall as there was no space for backing away now. Tae finally stood in front of his husband and caged the man by placing both of his hands on the wall beside Jungkook while the said man just squeezed his eyes shut. 

"Please baby, please don't kill me" Jungkook mumbled with his eyes still closed, looking like a scared bunny. 

"You know I love you too much to do that," said Tae, who had his intense gaze fixed on his husband's face. 

Jungkook finally opened his eyes hearing Tae's words and gave Tae an innocent smile, "really baby, then you are forgiving me, right?" He asked oh so innocently and Tae shook his head, "no, I'm not" he said. 

"No? You are not forgiving me?" Jungkook inquired. 

"Do you really think I will forgive so easily, hmm my shameless bunny? Nope, not before I punish you" Tae said. 

"Punish me? How?" Jungkook looked at Tae with puzzled eyes but then his expression changed to a horrified one, "you are not going to make me sleep on the couch, are you? No baby please don't do that, please" he whined. 

"No I'm not doing that either" Tae said as his right hand reached Jungkook's shirt and he started unbuttoning it. 

"Then what are you going to do with me?" Jungkook asked, looking confusedly at what his husband was doing. . 

"Exactly what you did to me" Tae said now successfully opening the top three buttons of Jungkook's shirt, "marking my territory" saying so he just buried his face in Jungkook's neck and started kissing and nipping him there just like the older had done earlier that evening. 

Jungkook wrapped his one hand around his husband's waist pulling the boy closer and holding the back of Tae's head with the other as Tae kept kissing and marking his neck. 

"Ahh… baby…" Jungkook groaned, clenching Tae's soft locks as Tae bit the juncture of his shoulder and neck hard and then sucked it. Tae dragged his lips from his husband's neck to his collarbone, all the way marking the man his. 

After quite a while of kissing and marking his husband, Tae finally raised head and looked at the marks he created on his husband's neck, throat and collarbone with satisfied eyes, "You too have the marks now, so we are even" he said wiping his mouth with the back of his palm and the next moment he felt his back hitting the cold wall as a pair of warm lips landed on his.