Part 82

Jungkook woke up after two hours. He turned on his back and opened his eyes only to find the most beautiful eyes in the world staring down at him with a love filled gaze. 

Tae had been sitting on the bed with Jungkook's head on lap for the whole time. As he saw Jungkook turning on his back and opening his eyes, he stared lovingly at his husband's face and smiled. 

"Did you sleep well my bunny?" Tae asked, smiling brightly. 

"Hmm" Jungkook nodded his head "very well" he too smiled. 

"Good" Tae bent over and kissed Jungkook's forehead but Jungkook wasn't satisfied with only a kiss on his forehead "give me more kiss" he cutely demanded. 

Tae laughed hearing his cute demand, oh how long had it been since Jungkook demanded something from him like this, his heart ached at the thought. His heart filled with tenderness for the man lying on his lap.

"Oh so you want more kisses? Okay let me think about it" Tae placed his index finger under his chin and made a face as if he is really contemplating on something. 

"Baby, please" Jungkook whined impatiently. 

Tae chuckled at his impatient husband "okay okay I will give you more" he kissed Jungkook's left eye "you want more?" He asked and Jungkook nodded his head eagerly, laughing. Tae kissed the other eye and again asked the same question, got the same reply. 

Tae kissed Jungkook on his whole face, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose, his chin, everywhere except for his lips. 

"Alright I gave you lots of kisses, are you happy now my whiny bunny?" Tae asked mischievously. 

"Babyyyyyy" Jungkook again whined. 

"What?" Tae asked as if he didn't know why the older was whining. 

"You didn't kiss me here," Jungkook said, trying to point his lips with his eyes, trying to remind the younger one that he didn't give him a kiss on his lips. 

"Really?" Tae made a fake shocked face "where did I not kiss you?" He asked. 

"Here" Jungkook puckered his lips and Tae burst into laughter seeing his cute face. 

"You indeed are a bunny, my adorable bunny" he said and finally gave into the demands of his whiny husband. He again bent over and kissed Jungkook deeply who Immediately kissed him back. 

Tae felt Jungkook smiling in the kiss and felt peace spreading into heart knowing that he was able make his love a little happy. That's what he wants, Jungkook's smile and happiness. 

Once they broke the kiss "now get up you sleepy head, go get ready" Tae ordered his husband. 

"Why get ready?" Jungkook asked in a puzzled voice. 

"Because we are going out" Tae told him "I want to have tteokbokki."

Jungkook immediately sat up and looked wide eyed at Tae. "Really, you want to go out?" He asked in a voice full of wonder. 

"Yes" Tae answered smiling but then narrowed his eyes "why are you asking though? Don't tell me you don't want to take me?" He asked. 

"No! I want to take you out" came the instant reply from Jungkook who by then was having a big bunny smile on his face "I will take you to anywhere you want to go. I will buy you everything you want to have" Jungkook said, his voice full of love and honesty. Tae wants to go out, after so long Tae is demanding something from him, this thought only made him so much happy, his eyes shone with happiness.