Part 74 (B)

Tae, Jin and Jimin are eagerly waiting for Namjoon and others to come back, hopefully with some good news. It's been more than three hours since they had gone to the airport to get some news. 

The trio is sitting in the living room of Jungkook and Tae's apartment. Tae is sitting between his Eomma and best friend. They were sitting while hugging each other, trying to draw some much needed strength from the embrace. 

It's nearly 6pm, the sun has already set, the moon is on it's way to rise. It's going to be full moon tonight, a beautiful night bathed in moonlight, a night that all lovers rejoice. 

Tae too had made so many plans for this night. He too wanted to enjoy this full moon night with his love. He wanted to bathe in the bright light of the moon with his husband, his love beside him. But is he ever going to get the chance to do it in this lifetime?

The doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the four people, the trio was eagerly waiting for. Tae was going to get up from his seat but Jimin stopped him,

"I'll see it," he said and the other two nodded. 

With his heart pounding loudly, Jimin opened the door and came face to face with a defeated looking Kim Namjoon. 

Jimin has known this man for almost all his life and he has never seen him like this before, looking so miserable, so defeated. Jimin felt an ominous feeling settling in his stomach, seeing Namjoon like this. 

"Where is Tae?" Namjoon asked in a gruff voice. 

"Inside" Jimin answered. Namjoon nodded his head hearing it and entered the apartment, started walking towards the living room. 

Next came in Soomin and Hoseok, Soomin's eyes are puffy indicating that she had been crying. She has her right hand wrapped around her boyfriend. 

Jimin looked at Hoseok who looked nothing like Jung Hoseok, J-hope as his fans call him lovingly. This Jung Hoseok looked utterly hopeless, the usual cheerful, sunshine looked like a tired gloomy man as if the dark clouds had covered his whole being. Soomin took him inside, her hand still wrapped around him. 

As the couple left Jimin finally saw his boyfriend. He gasped as he took in the sight of the usual stoic looking Min Yoongi, his pale face looked even paler, his eyes bloodshot, shoulders dropping. 

As Yoongi's eyes met with the concerned one's of his boyfriend's, he just threw himself on the younger boy and buried his face in Jimin's neck. 

"H..hyung" Jimin said in a shaking voice as he felt hot tears wetting his shoulder. 

"We lost him" Min Yoongi somehow managed to utter these three words and a sob escaped Jimin's lips "no" the boy mumbled. 

Before any of them could say anything more they heard a loud shout followed by wails from inside. 

"Tae!" The both said simultaneously and looked at each other. The couple rushed to the living room. 

The sight in the living room was heartbreaking. 

As soon as Namjoon came into his view, Tae ran to his father. 

"Appa, appa, did you bring Kookie with you? That news, that news is not true right? My Kookie, he came with you didn't he? Where is he? Kookie, Kookie, came to your baby please, please stop this game of hide and seek, I don't like this game. Please come to me, kookie" Tae kept asking and blabbering like a mad person. 

Namjoon felt his heart breaking into a million pieces seeing his son's state. No parent can bear that sight of their child. No parent will ever want their child to go through the anguish that Tae is going through.